Logitech Z2300 where?

kenkanya

Disciple
Looking to buy a logitech Z2300, but could not find locally here.
GEB will be the best way to get? What about voltage issues? How safe is the package arrival?

Great! Thanks so much. Let me see if anyone from bombay can ship it. Any contact details of the shop you would like to share?

Kind of out of subject, but thought of sharing.

It is very unfortunate to see that all affordable THX certified speakers are vanishing from market !

A friend of mine had got a Z2300 3-4 months back from Lamington road. About 1-2 weeks back his left channel speaker went dead and he went to the distri for RMA .After waiting for almost 1 week they declared that the Z2300 is EOL and won't be getting any new stocks .So I guess one wont be able to find the Z2300 in the market unless some dealer has very very old stock.

The friend of mine was offered a Z523 as a replacement .On checking online we found that the Z523 was an inferior product compared to Z2300 so the friend denied the request . Finally they were ready to offer him the new Z623 which is the actual replacement to the Z2300. The Z623 is ~8k mark in the market as of now .Street price might be lower .

Even the Z623 didn't look all that impressive so we finally insisted in a refund / credit note :p

Back