Logitech Z4 in da freaking house ;)

Went to lamington today with soulfire aka cletus and bought these monsters and a pen drive from prime abgb :)

Total damage for speakers was 5200 & 1600 for the 4 gb kingston pen drive.

Here are some pics :

Nice stuff man. Congrats on the purchase.

Even I was planning to buy a nice 2.1 set for about 5000. Just hanging between Logitech Z4 and Altec Lansing FX-4021. The latter comes with a wireless remote so I am kinda bent towards it. Any suggestions?

are the drivers covered ? the top and bottom ones with the logitech and z4 logos ? have you tried removing them ?

are the drivers covered ? the top and bottom ones with the logitech and z4 logos ? have you tried removing them ?

Nope drivers arent covered, and the logos arent removable either :(

Looks good, congrats Rushabh... what else is coming?

thanks mAAn, as of now i have everything i need, but i really wanna buy the eee pc when it comes out :p

Looks nice ! Congrats !

thanks!

nice buy there , congo

thanks again!

And @ Spacescreamer i tried looking out for the grey transcend casing but no stock at lamington man :( - hard luck

cybertragic said:
Nice stuff man. Congrats on the purchase.

Even I was planning to buy a nice 2.1 set for about 5000. Just hanging between Logitech Z4 and Altec Lansing FX-4021. The latter comes with a wireless remote so I am kinda bent towards it. Any suggestions?

im prolly gonna pick up these soon too , lemme make the choice simpler for you

4021 - more rms 46 to be precise and wireless remote , okish sound
z4 - 40 rms , kickass lookin n great sound , no distortion at 100% volume , confirmed by rushabh, and oh yess cheaper than the 4021 :D:tongue:

SoulFire said:
im prolly gonna pick up these soon too , lemme make the choice simpler for you

4021 - more rms 46 to be precise and wireless remote , okish sound
z4 - 40 rms , kickass lookin n great sound , no distortion at 100% volume , confirmed by rushabh, and oh yess cheaper than the 4021 :D:tongue:

And logitech have a 2 year warranty compared to the altec lansing speakers..so that makes it a better choice IMHO. Logitech is more VFM :)

Udit said:
congrats :)

but a subwoofer in the radius of 3 feet from the cabinet = dead hdd's ;)

Thanks for the tip..but im in a sort of a fix. That's the only place where my woofer can be apparently because behind the woofer is my power strip.
And if i keep it a little ahead it will block the ventilation for the hdds, so its cramped up somewhere in between because of lack of space :no:

Back