congrats on your purchase. looking really cool! :D

thanks for the info udit.

but wouldnt 3 feet be far away from the comp? no space also. :(

viralbug said:
congrats on your purchase. looking really cool! :D
thanks for the info udit.

but wouldnt 3 feet be far away from the comp? no space also. :(

The satellites stay on the desk.

Subs work fine anywhere in the room- like even if placed at the wall behind you.

Though the best performance is always at the sweet spot.:)

Well, if the sub is magnetically shielded then thr isnt nething to worry about... but if it isnt, then it shud be kept atleast 2-3 feets away from the cpu n the monitor..

@Rushabh, nothing is mentioned on the logitech z4 spec page as to whether the sub is shielded or not..just go thru the owners manual...it shud be mentioned there...If it is not shielded, then u better move it away by atleast 2 feets..

Ohh..btw, congo for the speakers...:D

Good looking. Mind you all loggy's are bass heavy, and not really for music. Altec is costlier but sounds better. Have a z5300 and mx5021 sitting side by side for the comparison

Udit said:
dunno but i had read somewhere that the vibration causes damage to the hdd :)

Eazy should know better

Not vibration, its the magnets. The Z5500 has to be kept 6 feet away from any HDD. The Z5300 specifies 4 feet

Thanks people..now iv decided not to sell these, maybe donate these to my sister after say two months or so and then get a nice budget amp and good floorstanders :D

@Udit: - I have my ATP3 sitting just beside my cabinet for like 4 years since I got em. And to top it I have 4 HDD's in my pc but still no dead hdd's. I think its ok if we keep the sub near the cabby.

Back