Audio Logitech z506 or F&D F6000...Max budget rs. 6000 !!

nikhilpoddar

Disciple
Hi guys,

After a lot of research, I have selected z506 and f6000 speakers for my led tv. Max budget Rs. 6000.

However, I couldn't just finalize between these two. Please help me in deciding which one is better.

I will mostly watch movies and tv programs. I want to create a home theater like atmosphere using my speakers. I will be using it in my living room which measures 18ft x10 ft.

Waiting for replies.

I'd say its better to go for a stereo setup rather than 5.1 at that budget. Try out the Edifier C3 in that range (maybe a little bit more). Have been using them for the last year and their excellent for the price! Got them for about 6.5k.

I'd say its better to go for a stereo setup rather than 5.1 at that budget. Try out the Edifier C3 in that range (maybe a little bit more). Have been using them for the last year and their excellent for the price! Got them for about 6.5k.

I second this. 6K is not a budget where you can find good 5. system. If you are a music listener, it would be advisable to get a good 2.1 system, as the utility of 5.1/7.1 system comes when playing a few games and watching movies which have 5.1/7.1 audio.

You could also look at the S550D for an overall better stereo experience - has Digital inputs as well. Pricing should be similar to DA5000 Pro. At the same budget, 2.1 will always better better than 5.1. In the end, depends totally on your preferences though.

Thanks very much guys for your suggestions. Unfortunately, i lost track of this forum :crazy: and bought F&D F6000. Suits pretty well for me.

Damage: Rs. 6290.

Back