Logs in N-GAGE show wrong time

Haste

Proxy Warrior
Adept
I've got a problem with my n-gage. The time shown in Call Logs is 1/2 hour behind the time the call is being made or recieved, though the time in phone clock is correct.

Any ideas why is this happening ?
Thanx in advance

Regards

It might be the Ghost..........:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
No seriously speaking there might be some new software that u might have installed which would be causing this delay.....

Foramting Memory.......???

I think would solve the problem......

@ Hitman: I have experienced the very same problem. Now, i dont care anymore.. i just live with it.. hehe.. hope someone comes up with a solution.. (and the cause for this.. too)

IceFusion said:
just wondering....wht time zone have u put in in the date and time settings...

There's no option to set that, i've looked up date and time settings menu, clock, but couldn't find it.

and BTW mask, have u tried formatting the phone ?
I would have tried it myself, but i would have to install of softwares again if i did that :(

@Ghost, monalac, i've not installed any time softwares and as a matter of fact this problem was there ever since the phone came :mad: i've been living with the problem, till now, like mask

I have formatted the phone many times.. but then again there was not much point in doing it.. i take a back-up, format and then restore the back-up :p

and i wasnt using many s/w either.. only the FE browser, Real player, MP3 player (wats the name ??) n a few games :D

Back