Graphic Cards Long term Review requested for NVIDIA 3000 Series Founder Editions

Stock pads. Curious about warranty being voided, India isn’t the best country when it comes to the service sector.
I contacted regarding this and got back mail from Nvidia stating that any change to gpu including thermal pad voids the warranty as it would no longer be their design (lol).

So to be safe run them with stock pads and in case you absolutely want to replace the pads then you could reach out to Nvidia to provide replacement of thermal pad.

Seeing their reply I can guess that during RMA if they figure out the gpu has been opened say by looking at the threaded screws or dust on thermal pad they may outright deny warranty.

That will work negatively as air pressure from both ends will render the cooling functionality less effective and instead create more heat!.
I was talking pull config right under the intake fan, stock fans are noisy af
Seeing their reply I can guess that during RMA if they figure out the gpu has been opened say by looking at the threaded screws or dust on thermal pad they may outright deny warranty.
RPTech handles the RMA and I’ve come across threads that state RPT has denied providing warranty for as little as tiny amount of dust being on the PCIe connector lol. So yeah it’s safer to not expect anything while doing the thermal pad

Did you confirmed from nvidia that swapping the thermal pads will void the warranty or not. also did you do it yourself or got it done from outside.

750 watt is minimum. you can use it on 650 watt but you will need to undervolt or will never be able to reach its true potential.
I am using it with 650 Watt PSU. Anyway, my CPU i7 3770k cant max out the GPU. i have undervolted the GPU to be on safe side.

This is my PSU.

and this is the voltage frequency plot from MSI afterburner.
1645094898392.png

I was talking pull config right under the intake fan, stock fans are noisy af

RPTech handles the RMA and I’ve come across threads that state RPT has denied providing warranty for as little as tiny amount of dust being on the PCIe connector lol. So yeah it’s safer to not expect anything while doing the thermal pad
then I think I will not get any RMA from them as its so much dust around in system every week :p

Back