PC Peripherals Looking for 2.1 Speakers

get somethin by creative or altec lansing :p thats all i can recommend hehe ... 1.5k is budget enough for a decent 2.1 speaker set :D Creative SBS or inspire 2.1 ... altec lansing im not sure :p and i thought u owned the speakers in ur siggy :rofl:

I just had the same requirements recently ... Ended up buing the Creative SBS 370 due to inavailability of the Artis S500 ...

EnigmatriX said:
thats just a siggy :rofl:

ok and anyone in chennai please recommend some good retailers and if possible
the prices too. :)

LOL where did u get the pic from? They look like the wharfie diamond 8 center channel :p.

Aah right... ridiculously overpriced in india :p. Other than the 800 Series which is fantastic value for money hehe. The 603S3 is like a crazy 70k :p.

EnigmatriX said:
i got it from some stock images, i think its BMW speakers if i remember it right. :)

Congrates !

You find the New Business of BMW, till now they only make Sport Vehicals.:rofl:

Its not Aspire,its inspire,a product series from creative.Aspire is a range of computers from Acer.

Whats happening here?BMW instead of B&W,Aspire instead of Inspire...lol

Kumar said:

Its not Aspire,its inspire,a product series from creative.Aspire is a range of computers from Acer.

Whats happening here?BMW instead of B&W,Aspire instead of Inspire...lol

Here all want to Merge Company and want them to enter in DIFFRENT Business to prove that These co's are innovative :rofl:

Back