Budget 10-15K Looking for a Android Phone with low SAR value for my mother

cri_sss

Disciple
As title suggests, Looking for an Android Phone with low sar value and light weight phone.

Background : Earlier I bought her Poco M2 pro, she liked the phone but she find heavy (Rheumatoid arthritics and bed ridden person) struggled to hold the phone for even few minutes and later Poco M4 Pro but she find uncomfortable with radiation as she is suffering from severe dryness . The SAR value diffrence between M2 and M4 is very negligible but she felt not comfortable to use M4 even in aeroplane mode setting)

So I given her my 8 year old Nexus but the phone is old so having its own issues with battery and screen getting off while she is talking over whatsapp and also power button is having issue.

Her usage is talking on whatsapp thru wifi, voice recorder, listening from vanced youtube and occasionally talking over Mobile network. She likes to have double touch to wake up feature.

Phone always besides her pillow and so prefer something <180 gms.

I zeroed in Moto e32 but could not find SAR value. I could not find even Samsung s10 or S10e from stores. Not into iphone mini series for its price and also noticed sar values are high.

Budget is 10-15k.

Any brand is fine phones but there are none should i go for second hand samsung galaxy series like s10e. Where can i find decent one with no cracks at all online?

Thanks

+1 for SAR not being that reliable.
Given the weight issues, do look into Moto phones, like G52. It's less than 180gms(don't recall exact value) and it meets most of her requirements.
Regarding double tap to wake, it has Moto peek display, which shows your lock screen when you pick up the phone slightly. You can try some custom launchers to see if they give this feature, I am not sure.

As title suggests, Looking for an Android Phone with low sar value and light weight phone.

Background : Earlier I bought her Poco M2 pro, she liked the phone but she find heavy (Rheumatoid arthritics and bed ridden person) struggled to hold the phone for even few minutes and later Poco M4 Pro but she find uncomfortable with radiation as she is suffering from severe dryness . The SAR value diffrence between M2 and M4 is very negligible but she felt not comfortable to use M4 even in aeroplane mode setting)

So I given her my 8 year old Nexus but the phone is old so having its own issues with battery and screen getting off while she is talking over whatsapp and also power button is having issue.

Her usage is talking on whatsapp thru wifi, voice recorder, listening from vanced youtube and occasionally talking over Mobile network. She likes to have double touch to wake up feature.

Phone always besides her pillow and so prefer something <180 gms.

I zeroed in Moto e32 but could not find SAR value. I could not find even Samsung s10 or S10e from stores. Not into iphone mini series for its price and also noticed sar values are high.

Budget is 10-15k.

Any brand is fine phones but there are none should i go for second hand samsung galaxy series like s10e. Where can i find decent one with no cracks at all online?

Thanks
SAR values are a joke like others mentioned.
If you are worried about radiation, the only real solution is to get her used to headphones / earphones for calling

If light phones are your prime requirement try the mi 11 lite ne 5g . Slightly beyond your budget but with some card offers etc always is available under 20k check on the mi India website as well .

I think almost all the phones that are sold today is safe for humans to use normally
And this whole sar value is overhyped like others said
Please buy a phone that meets her requirements
The Xiaomi and the realme lineup is offering really good specs for the money

Back