Looking for a budget friendly TKL or smaller mechanical keyboard

Its better to stick to either brown or red as per your preference. Optical yellow is best avoided as it has no similarity with the regular yellow switch.
Yeah but those keys are out of stock. I will have to keep a watch for the stock.
I liked the SK64 due to arraow keys.
Also I would like to know if mechanical (GK) are better than optical?

Yeah but those keys are out of stock. I will have to keep a watch for the stock.
I liked the SK64 due to arraow keys.
Also I would like to know if mechanical (GK) are better than optical?
If you can afford the GK64, go for it. You can swap out switches for better versions later if you get bored of it.

That said, I'm not very sure if the GK is worth 2k over SK.

Stick to the SK over the GK. The SK's are smoother to type on and they last longer.
Also, get the SK64 and not the SK61 as you will miss the arrow keys and it is a bit difficult to adjust to that.

Also, check out the Cosmic Byte Firefly on amazon if your budget is below 2.5K, they are a great budget option.

I suggest against the Hermes as there is no guarantee about warranty availability in India.

Stick to the SK over the GK. The SK's are smoother to type on and they last longer.
Also, get the SK64 and not the SK61 as you will miss the arrow keys and it is a bit difficult to adjust to that.

Also, check out the Cosmic Byte Firefly on amazon if your budget is below 2.5K, they are a great budget option.

I suggest against the Hermes as there is no guarantee about warranty availability in India.
Both red and brown are still out of stock

It should man, check it out. It is the TKL version with red switches.
Also, I can vouch for their after-sales service as I had to use it and it was very smooth.

Back