Graphic Cards Looking for a good price on RTX 3070

I've been looking for a 3070 for a while, and the cheapest one I've encountered is the Twin Edge at 58k (online), and it has crappy thermals. AIB 3070s average around 60-65k even today.
U didn't read properly then i said about used only and offline prices for new are on lower side.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a 3070 for a while, and the cheapest one I've encountered is the Twin Edge at 58k (online), and it has crappy thermals. AIB 3070s average around 60-65k even today.
You can buy a colorful 3070 Ti Ultra OC for 56k brand new online. The thermals is on the average to above average side but better than the stock FE thermals.

You can buy a colorful 3070 Ti Ultra OC for 56k brand new online. The thermals is on the average to above average side but better than the stock FE thermals.
Thanks for the tip- but I think I might go for the Noctua x Asus one! Loving the design.

Sorry to keep hijacking your thread OP!

Easyshoppi.com ??
If you are not buying, why are you making fun of yourself by posting these links?
Let it be, you have already done enough harm.

Back