Laptops Looking for a laptop with something better than a 9600gs graphics

Joel Toms

Disciple
I am looking for a laptop with something higher than 9600gs...
Company no object... I read that basically all laptop motherboards are from clevo or quadra and such....
is any 9800 based laptops available in India...???????
what about the new geforce G and GT mobile series...
it would be very elpful if someone demystifies me about the relative performance between the G105M likes and 9600 etc ...
equivalent Ati is also welcome..
Budget upto 55k....

your requirements are like saying that you want a gaming laptop with atleast 9800 series GPU & budget is 55k.

Please do me a favour if you get something like that within 55k then let me know.

I think Acer Timeline 8000 series will work good for you but alienware laptops are meant for good gaming laptops though it cannot match the desktop power.:hap2:

Prakash Bhargav said:
I think Acer Timeline 8000 series will work good for you but alienware laptops are meant for good gaming laptops though it cannot match the desktop power.:hap2:

how much does Alienware costs dude.
Have a look at his budget.it's like saying i want a Supercar that should cost about same as a hatchback.:rofl:

HP DV6 1110ax with ATI HD 4650, Better then Mobile 9600GT. Around 45K

The performance of the 9600M GT should be somewhere between the 9500M GS and the 8700M GT (depends if GDDR2 or GDDR3 memory chips are used).

Compared to desktop graphics cards, the 9600M GT is similar to the GeForce 9500GT (which also descends from the G96 core). The desktop CPU 9600 GT has a 256 bit memory bus and is therefore much faster.

Source : notebookcheck.

You can get 9700M GT in Asus G50v notebook, But I am sure It's is out of you budget.

It's around 75-80K IMO.

IMHO there's no laptop available with 9800 GFX in Indian market. (May be MSI or Asus might have, but not sure about that.)

Back