Looking for a no-nonsense phone with a keypad and decent camera !

Switch

Skilled
I am sick and tired of my Nokia 5800. The touch sucks and seriously a touchscreen phone is a pain in the ass when it comes to using contact lists specially with one hand(While you are driving). My work demands loads of calls throughout the day. I was really happy with my Nokia 6600 but then the touch bug bit me and since then i keep regretting going in for a touch screen phone.

Now this is what i am looking for:
Good looking phone
Steel/Alu body(Preffered)
Excellent battery life
Great Camera
Sleek
Keypad(Qwerty is not the top most criteria)
Dual Sim(If possible and active standby would be preffered)
Bluetooth Ready
Could be charged through laptop/USB

Optional
Wifi

I have my iPad for my touch needs(Read Music, Movies, Books, Gaming). My work demands a camera hence the requirement for a good camera(Not looking for pixels but something with good flash and could pick up good details and should work in low light).

My budget is around 10K but don't mind anything cheaper or expensive. Like the E63 and E71 but they don't have dual sim also i find E63 bulky and E71 old. Also Dad had Micromax Q5 and i was put off by the OS as well as the voice clarity. Also i found it to be a bit bulky.

So help me with this guys.

TIA

Switch

I already know that but i am genrally stuck in a standstill traffic jam for about 45 minutes daily i do get a loads of calls during that time in the morning :(. Though i use a hands free during that time.

Back