WTB Looking for a phone of around 20-25K, POCO F1 Armoured Preferred

wakkun

Disciple
A few days ago my Samsung Note 9 decided to die on me, motherboard failure resulting in no reception at all (tried everything, network reset, factory reset, stock flash, service center is asking me to pay a hell lot for a main logic board replacement).

So now I'm hoping to get something else, I can't really find anything of the same range brand new that really interests me. Plus, I really miss Samsung Pay.

If anyone has a decent phone up for sale at around the 20-25K range (might be increased), please do let me know. Thanks!

A USED POCO F1 ARMOURED WOULD BE GREAT.

Last edited:
How much do you think a Poco F1 8/256 is worth today? I'm looking for one myself. 256GB because it has no memory slot. Grr...

If you are buying it for the snapdragon 845 then you would probably be disappointed as it throttles to the point where it performs like a 720/730 under sustained load. It would be fine if you don't play heavy games though.

If you are buying it for the snapdragon 845 then you would probably be disappointed as it throttles to the point where it performs like a 720/730 under sustained load. It would be fine if you don't play heavy games though.
I don't game at all.

This is the first time I'm hearing of it. My friends use theirs to play games like pubg, asphalt etc and never mentioned having such issues. How does it happen?
This is probably OT but OP please don't mind.

A few days ago my Samsung Note 9 decided to die on me, motherboard failure resulting in no reception at all (tried everything, network reset, factory reset, stock flash, service center is asking me to pay a hell lot for a main logic board replacement).

So now I'm hoping to get something else, I can't really find anything of the same range brand new that really interests me. Plus, I really miss Samsung Pay.

If anyone has a decent phone up for sale at around the 20-25K range (might be increased), please do let me know. Thanks!

A USED POCO F1 ARMOURED WOULD BE GREAT.
Samsung s20 fe 8gb ram 256 storage 23500 on croma. Quick. https://www.croma.com/samsung-galax...ates&utm_campaign=213232_20210326cl8dbgjgl4qr
Screenshot_20210326-104107_Chrome.jpg

I think a new G8X retails for around 25k these days. Should be available on OLX for much less. Hell of a phone for that price.

Back