Budget 41-50k Looking for a QHD 240hz monitor under 50k(not curved would be great).

Samsung Odyssey G7, though you probably already knew about that one.
This is a great monitor, my friend bought it for 35k about 1.5 years ago. Sadly seems OOS now. I couldn't see a difference in response time between my 170Hz & his 240Hz monitor but that is a great VA panel for normal multimedia usage as well. My friend used to be Plat 1/2 in R6 back in 2017-19, so he is someone who benefitted from that monitor's lower response time & high refresh rate. I don't know his rank in Valo now as I don't play Valo. But based on my usage of his monitor, I'm never buying a super high refresh rate monitor for myself as it won't benefit me. I will take a 4K 144Hz monitor over 2K 240Hz any day as those are close in price.

This is a great monitor, my friend bought it for 35k about 1.5 years ago. Sadly seems OOS now. I couldn't see a difference in response time between my 170Hz & his 240Hz monitor but that is a great VA panel for normal multimedia usage as well. My friend used to be Plat 1/2 in R6 back in 2017-19, so he is someone who benefitted from that monitor's lower response time & high refresh rate. I don't know his rank in Valo now as I don't play Valo. But based on my usage of his monitor, I'm never buying a super high refresh rate monitor for myself as it won't benefit me. I will take a 4K 144Hz monitor over 2K 240Hz any day as those are close in price.
I am planning to buy a QHD 180hz monitor instead of 240hz many youtubers say that it isn't that much of a difference and I play offline games most of the time and 240hz seems to be an overkill.It will help me to upgrade my PC components.Thank you!!!

I am planning to buy a QHD 180hz monitor instead of 240hz many youtubers say that it isn't that much of a difference and I play offline games most of the time and 240hz seems to be an overkill.It will help me to upgrade my PC components.Thank you!!!
Better decision IMO.

Acer XV272U V3 should be enough for most, costs under 20k. It seems same as its predecessor XV272U KV (review at rtings.com) except it lacks a USB hub. M27Q rev 2.0 is great if you plan to use the monitor between say your desktop & office laptop, KVM will come in handy.

Back