Looking for a wireless keyboard-mouse combo with specific features

Pimpom

Disciple
I've been looking for a wireless keyboard-mouse combo with the following specs but haven't had much success. If you know of a suitable set, please let me know.

Keyboard:
Essential: Dedicated keys for Power, Sleep, Calculator, Volume
Desirable but not essential: Large Enter and Backspace keys, Chiclet keys
Not important: Keys for media player, email, home page, etc.

Mouse: Adjustable DPI

Price should ideally be under 2k but this is not a strict limit.

Thanks for the reply.
I'm familiar with the MK270r. It's a nice combo and inexpensive for a major brand product. Problem is, the mouse doesn't have a dpi button. For the kind of work I do, it's very useful to be able to change the dpi on the fly, not with Windows settings.

In fact, I bought an MK270r combo for my nephew in February last year and he's still using it. Then I got an Amazon "Renewed" one for myself a month later but it was a big mistake. I went for the 'renewed' one more out of curiosity than to save a couple of hundred bucks, thinking that it must be a new one that a customer had returned for some minor reason, perhaps with a soiled package.

Well, I was wrong. The mouse feet were worn and the keyboard had splotches of paint on it. Both were dusty and had that grimy look of having seen a lot of use. I don't do a lot of typing but the keyboard developed problems within six months. The mouse became unusable earlier this year. It was one of my worst purchases from Amazon (the worst was an Acer laptop, bought in Jan '21).

P1011768.jpg

Back