OC & Modding Looking for ceramic slow blow fuse T2AH250V

@shakensoul clear ur inbox plz :(

My z-5500 speakers dead and fuse gone. Right now temporarily operating on a cheap 2.5A glass fuse (2Rs). Hope it wont be a problem coz I dont operate teh speakers more than half volume level.

Also is it ok to operate my speakers on my APC 1.1KVA ups ? i dont know if it is a pure sinewave UPS

Inbox cleared.

The glass fuse will run fine temporarily.

I've been running my speakers with the APC BACK-UPS ES 650VA since 3 years, no problems so far.

i want this fuse for z5500. sorry to bump up an old post. tried rs but no idea as it all looks gibberish to me. can somebody help. urgent

Available in any industrial electronics store, but you may need to buy a pack of 10 or 20. A 2-2.5A fast blow fuse of the same size will work fine a while, but keep a few extras on hand.

Remember a blown fuse means there is some fault within the speaker that should be checked, at least to eliminate the possibility of long term harm.

recently changed a few of them but all of it were not time delayed. so i think that was not because of them. industrial electronic store?? not the usual electrical stores where they give tv remotes. leds, cables and a whole lot of electronic stuff

Repeatedly blowing fuses means a technician should look at the unit to guarantee that it is safe. A blowing fuse whether slow or fast does not matter. It needs to be examined, as a fuse is there to prevent safety hazards such as fire. This is basic safety advice and should not require a prolonged discussion. so let me say it again - Get the speakers checked before replacing a fuse!

Industrial electronic shops sell components. They are found in the electronics markets of all major cities. Slow blow fuses are a fairly easy item to find, but not from people who sell electronic 'stuff'.

Back