Audio Looking for feedback on Philips SPA7000B 5.1

tsk1979

Adept
Did some listening and these seems a good value. Esp at Infibeam with price 5888 and additional 5% off. This brings them about 1K cheaper than flipkart.

Want to know your thoughts from the users. I found them quite okay, but are there multiple editions of the same model floating around. I ask because I am worried infibeam may have the older model or something!

@tsk1979 , Did you bought these speakers finally. I am also looking to buy them .Got few questions if you could answer pls .

A ) how;s sound clarity. is Bass to heavy !!.
B ) I have a desktop with 6 x audio jacks (Center/Sub woofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In) . Is it possible to connect them to these Speakers. tried reaching to the Philips support but guys seems clues less as always. They suggest I use Aux cable .

I am not experienced in speakers & this is my first 5.1 speaker purchase so bit confused. currently i am using Simple HP 2.1 speakers.

considering this is a old post , which speaker you bought and if we has better options in same budget. i know sound is very individual thing but would like your suggestions .

Appreciate your response....

Back