PC Peripherals Looking for G15 v1

Jasku said:
but from the review of the V2 on CNET...the newer version has got the 'Editors Choice' award!!!

Lol, if the V1 would have been in production, try making a guess which would be the editor's choice! Considering that the the V2 is a stripped down V1:)

Anyways, as I posted in the other thread, who gives a damn about CNET reviews? Not me. Just like I don't give credence to Digit, Chip etc. reviews...Okay for reading, not for making purchase decisions.

Naga said:
Lol, if the V1 would have been in production, try making a guess which would be the editor's choice! Considering that the the V2 is a stripped down V1:)

Anyways, as I posted in the other thread, who gives a damn about CNET reviews? Not me. Just like I don't give credence to Digit, Chip etc. reviews...Okay for reading, not for making purchase decisions.

I feel it does make a difference, otherwise how to judge a product? reviews give us a fair idea..
and Naga did u place ur order with the ebay dealer 'gadgetz'?..I placed on the 13th, still not yet recvd! How bout u?

^^Ya, reviews are needed, I just meant I don't give credence to reviews by CNET etc. Also, u seemed worried that the V1 might be worse than the V2 bcos of the CNET review when in fact there was no comparison between the 2. Can't be as the V1s not sold anymore.

Ya, same dealer. He had only one in stock which was bought by me. He told me he's managed to source more, so he might start shipping any day now. Anyway, that's what he said. I'll believe a ebay dealer only when I have the goods in my hand :p

edit: @jasku, it seems he has dispatched the 1 piece he had to you! Bugger. Now I have to wait for the new arrivals :mad: . Do post ur experience with it when u get it :hap2: !

Naga said:
^^Ya, reviews are needed, I just meant I don't give credence to reviews by CNET etc. Also, u seemed worried that the V1 might be worse than the V2 bcos of the CNET review when in fact there was no comparison between the 2. Can't be as the V1s not sold anymore.

Ya, same dealer. He had only one in stock which was bought by me. He told me he's managed to source more, so he might start shipping any day now. Anyway, that's what he said. I'll believe a ebay dealer only when I have the goods in my hand :p

edit: @jasku, it seems he has dispatched the 1 piece he had to you! Bugger. Now I have to wait for the new arrivals :mad: . Do post ur experience with it when u get it :hap2: !

woopsy sorry Naga, I had no idea, you did not purchase, I just tenquired with him if it was the v1 ver, he confirmed it the next day, and I paid up.

I was confident cause I thot u had already placed the order with this guy!!! I think he uses surface cargo dunno how long it will take for the package to reach me! Its already been 3 days!

Sure will post the experience. sorry again I was in no hurry to get the keyboard! My MS MMK is serving me well.

chIlD_bEaR said:
Even i asked the same seller yest n he said he has it in stock ... shud i go ahead n order it?

Suggest you wait untill I get mine, and then you can go ahead, One bakra is better than 3?? :rofl: :hap2: :clap:

^^^I suggest you wait as he told me he's still waiting for stocks to come in. Sounds fishy that he told u to otherwise. Once I get confirmation that my 2 G15s (1's for PhOeNiX) are shipped I'll post here.

Naga said:
^^^I suggest you wait as he told me he's still waiting for stocks to come in. Sounds fishy that he told u to otherwise. Once I get confirmation that my 2 G15s (1's for PhOeNiX) are shipped I'll post here.

yup this guys uses surface cargo, so from punjab to chennai would take one week I guess...gonna call first flight and find out... will let you guys know.

Naga did he give u a better deal for 2 keyboards?

Naga said:
:S .. well i will wait then .. pls post here when u get ur k/b ...

^^The dealer doesn't have any stocks as of yet. yet to ship my 2 G15. So, anybody planning to buy from gadgetz on ebay, hold on to ur horses.

got mine nd nagas today from gadgetz on ebay.....delivered in 1 single day via firstflight..had to pickup from their office tho...:p.....

ask him now , maybe he has more left over with him ....

Back