Audio Looking for good Speakers for around 10-12k

Grim

Disciple
Hi Friends,

Recently my 2.1 Speakers went kaput!! So thinking of getting new one... Looking for 2.1 as of now!! will i able to get good 5.1 speaker system for the above budget...?

Will be using it mainly for --> games and movies and rarely for --> music
Currently have Asus zonar dg sound card...

Please suggest... and Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
checkout the corsair sp2500 it's monster. My suggestion is instead of getting crappy 5.1 it's better to get 2.1
May i ask why you are looking for 5.1 do you have multi-channel audio/movie collection?

@suds I will check SP2500... My friend has some good BRay movies and I also play games which has surround sound so was asking for 5.1!

Any body has any Idea about Edifier - C2XD (2.1), C6XD (5.1) and DA5100 (5.1) models?

@suds I will check SP2500... My friend has some good BRay movies and I also play games which has surround sound so was asking for 5.1!

Any body has any Idea about Edifier - C2XD (2.1), C6XD (5.1) and DA5100 (5.1) models?

blu-ray audio would sound best on HTiBs. the ones you listed 'simulate' the surround effects (will sound more like a mish-mash of streams). though for small rooms, should suffice. but F&D's F5090, if available now, would provide a good rattling-experience in that segment (dont know about DA5100, but DA5000 Pro are not good as surround-speakers, and to my ears they are more musical). logitech z506 can be another choice, other than C6XD. (and DA5100). from the F&D stable, F6000 is another one.

for 2.1, alongwith sp2500, consider logitech z623 too.

Back