Budget 10-15K Looking for mobile handset for self use with auto call record options

A^00P

Recruit
Hi

My first and most important requirement is auto call record options .Budget can be around 15K more or less. dual sim , dedicated memory slot if internal memory is less. Please be specific with model name and number
1. Budget?
A: Around INR 15K

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: More than 5-6 inches

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: No preference

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: Above 4G or may be 5G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No preference. but would like to avoid chinese brands but if no other options then even chinese would do

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Mostly talking , communications, net serf

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual SIM (dedicated slots)

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: No preference

9. Any other requirements?
A: Auto call recording facility and microSD card slot if internal storage is less,good batter life too

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A:No preference

Samsung F23 5G in flipkart looks good for the price, except for display (not AMOLED, not IPS LCD as well, but people say it is not bad). Try to use card offers or buy during some sale. SD 750G + 5G + dedicated SD card slot.

Sorry, what do you mean by that?
if you call from Samsung phone your call receiver never get any auto message that you are recording that call.
If you receive call at that time too, your caller won't get any notification (beep or voice message) that his/her call is being recording by you.

NOTE: few latest samsung phone don't have auto call/discrete call recording features, so check with seller about and then only proceed.

^ in general, secret recording of conversations is against the law.
It's not admissable as evidence in court but it is not illegal in India or some other Asian countries. But this is something Google does not approve of in the west.

Suddenly one day they came to this decision. There was no issue with call recording earlier with them.
NOTE: few latest samsung phone don't have auto call/discrete call recording features, so check with seller about and then only proceed.
Which samsung phone does not allow recording ?

Call recordings are absolutely admissible as evidence before a court of law. In fact, after video recording they are considered one of the most concrete proofs as well. Also, you can 'legally' record calls as long as you are making the calls to others, but it's 'not legal' when you are on the receiving end. This rule is applicable both in India and in the US. In the US, certain states have imposed legality restrictions on call recordings, while others haven't.

This is the current state as it stands to date. I do believe call recordings should be made mandatory at once. In a country of scamsters where a a dozen scams probably have taken place by the time I am done with this msg., it's plain ridiculous not to.

It's not admissable as evidence in court but it is not illegal in India or some other Asian countries. But this is something Google does not approve of in the west.

Suddenly one day they came to this decision. There was no issue with call recording earlier with them.

Which samsung phone does not allow recording ?
I read same on some forum.. user was complaining about same and asking for solution. sorry.. I forget model name/number

I read same on some forum.. user was complaining about same and asking for solution. sorry.. I forget model name/number
Was the user from India ?

I don't see why newer Samsung phones would not allow call recording here.

Samsung phones sold in the west do not allow call recording btw. People were replacing the CSC file from Asian roms to enable the feature.

Only way to do that is to root the phone.

Last edited:
Back