Looking for N91 4GB or N80

Nikhil

Skilled
A friend of mine wants to buy either of the two phones. But he is not able to find them anywhere in Bangalore. One place had it in stock for 11K (the N91 4 GB model). But he thought the price was too much and looked around in other shops and didnt find it at all. And by the time he went back to the first shop, the last piece was also sold :p

So, now, he is desperately looking for the N91 4gb or N80.

He was told that the N91 8gb is abt 19-20K. So, he would prefer the 4 gb version for abt 11K or so.

Any idea if a brand new piece is available in your city ??

Thanks

The N80 has been stopped for a while now. And I've heard that even the N91 4GB version has also been phased out. Between the two, the N80 has a better display and nicer sound. Also, the N91 is pretty heavy and a pain to carry around!!!

dude try at sangeetha's mobile shoppe at mallleshwaram 17th cross.. i saw both d models there....
Nikhil said:
A friend of mine wants to buy either of the two phones. But he is not able to find them anywhere in Bangalore. One place had it in stock for 11K (the N91 4 GB model). But he thought the price was too much and looked around in other shops and didnt find it at all. And by the time he went back to the first shop, the last piece was also sold :p

So, now, he is desperately looking for the N91 4gb or N80.

He was told that the N91 8gb is abt 19-20K. So, he would prefer the 4 gb version for abt 11K or so.

Any idea if a brand new piece is available in your city ??

Thanks

Back