Looking for Samsung Galaxy S / Captivate AMOLED | 16GB | Scrtchless | NCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreduo

Disciple
Hi I am looking to buy an used Galaxy S or Captivate

Captivate preferred, Galaxy S in guarantee preferred.

Budget around 18K

I have galaxy S... But dont have the box and bill.. actually while shifting to new place I lost the box and the bill was in it... rest everything is perfect and the phone is great..almost new in condition !

17.5K shipped with almost a new battery replacement (as the original one had a problem :( )

And a custom Zagg Skin.

The image of the Zagg Skin is this -

61648515.png

The skin is yet to arrive and I'll be giving the phone as soon as it comes.

17.5k shipped with almost a new battery replacement (as the original one had a problem :( )

and a custom zagg skin.

The image of the zagg skin is this -

61648515.png

the skin is yet to arrive and i'll be giving the phone as soon as it comes.

.....................ygpm

I have galaxy S... But dont have the box and bill.. actually while shifting to new place I lost the box and the bill was in it... rest everything is perfect and the phone is great..almost new in condition !
let's talk details ( only if its 16 gb ) 9990990779

well mine is 8GB one...and I'll be searching for the box and the bill in my house...If I couldn't find it.. then I'll be letting it off for 17K or so.. else 19K or something as the condition is good :)

I think it would be wise for all galaxy buyers to wait for a couple of months. The next generation Galaxy S and the new S2 may bring down the galaxy S price to affordable levels. If you notice, the used Captivate in good conditions are sold around 250USD nowadays at ebay.com

Well.. You can see the specs of the all new galaxy S.. the hardware that was given in the previous batches was much better.. and the new upcoming galaxy S carries a snap dragon and the adreno 205..which I guess isnt good when comparing to the current ones we have..they have humming bird with SGx540.and the galaxy S 2 is really expensive ! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back