Looking for Starcraft 2 buddies on the SEA servers (south east asian)

hyperknight

Disciple
Hey, im about to end my single player run, and am looking for SC2 players to join me for some team matches and for practice on battle.net! i'm on the SEA server. anyone interested?

Finished Starcraft I, starting Brood Wars now :p ( I know, been living under a rock)

Maybe the Digital download price will come down in the near future...

I just completed the tutorials 2 hours back, game is nice. BTW yeah maybe it won't release here, but even then paying so much just for a game, i dunno, i dont have a job yet, i'm a leech on my parents T_T .

jc36lect3r said:
Maybe the Digital download price will come down in the near future...

it won't. starcraft still sells for 15$ or 20$ on the battle.net store 12 years after release. what are the odds that sc2 will get cheap any time soon?

the price is 3700? are you sure.

I bought it in the usa for $60. game is lots of fun. if anyone wants to play, pm me. but i'm on usa east server right now

is there any way to buy SC2 in India ? For some reason battle.net won't accept any of my debit/credit cards for digital download so I can probably only get a physical copy.

Are there any PC game importers in India that will get SC2 (either NA or SEA version) ?

I live in Kolkata and PC gaming here appears to be completely dead.

Alternatively are there any extremely trustworthy sites that will sell SC2 cd keys ?

Back