Looking for XP90 & TT Smart Blue LED 92mm Fan & 120mm Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

Me looking for this , ne one having it for sale do let me know.

Thermal Right XP90
Thermal Take Smart Blue LED Fan 92mm

Also wanted to know where can i get 120mm High CFM Low dB Fans in Mumbai , also what brand.

PM me if any one is intrested in selling it with expected rates.

I dont know the exact cost here so cant comment , saw the best deal on Sidewinder
computers.

XP90 for $29.95
TT SB Led 92mm for 11.95$

But currently my cousin wont be comming till december so cant wait till decemeber.

I know it wud be costly here , but still PM me the rates

Deejay , waiting for ur PM.
Do let me know if can help me with getting XP90 & TT Led Fan

Mods plz merge this thread if its posted as a new reply

Hey Quad i got some in stock 80mm n 120mm tt branded tricoloured led fans pm me for details.i em from mumbai n deal only within mumbai region my is in navi-mumbai .

He needs a 92mm TT LED Fan, not a 80mm or 120mm size. The size is specifically for fitting it onto the XP-90 heatsink :)

Hey Shahbaaz,
You have mentioned in your Sig that you have Asus A8N-E-Deluxe mobo?
Is this a new board from Asus ?

Quad Master said:
Sidewinder computers.

XP90 for $29.95

TT SB Led 92mm for 11.95$

Sidewinder may have the lowest rates for XP-90 but their shipping rates are one of the highest.. they charger a minimum of $6~7 for shipping the heat sink alone..

So the total deal wud come close to $50 ($30 for XP90 + $12 for fan + (about) $8 shipping.. Also, shipping to some states attracts additional taxes.. :)

OK ! This is where I got my xp-90 retail and TT Fan from:

http://www.jab-tech.com/customer/home.php?cat=169

Check the reseller ratings. Dunno if they deliver to India.

The package was in perfect condition - no bent fins etc. And the prices are quite cheap 25 bucks OEM and 32 bucks retail + Thermalright Fan.

On the TT Fan, it really sucks...err...I mean a lot of air ! And it has a smaller hub than the retail Thermalright fan (this for Chaos, again :p ) ! I don't have the temp sensor or the fan regulator connected and running it at full blast (Chennai temps have been horrible !)

JediMaster said:
(Chennai temps have been horrible !)
tell me about it :(
anyway i got an xp 90 last time (the one chaos has now) from sidewinder , shipping was horrible . around 20US if i m not mistaken. try getting from elsewhere

I got my XP-90c from Sidewinders too.. their local shipping was pretty good.. cost me $8 to get XP-90c + Enermax 92mm fan + UV CCFLs + a couple of goo-toobs..

Bottle, Masky and others who mail order stuff ! What's the duty structure now - even for non-electronic stuff that goes into a computer such as the HSF. I don't know if I got suckered or not, I paid 15.3% on my mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back