Looking for Xperia S Deals

surenther.ss

Disciple
Guys,

After 2 months of research and confusion. I decided to get Xperia S (White)

Please help me in finding some good deals available in internet.

I am seeing lot of deals in ebay with dealer or server pro warranty. How reliable this server pro?

Give your suggestions

eBay has it for 23,000. I wish it was not one of those "deal of the week" products. So that way if I used the ganesh chaturthi promotion I'd be getting a 32 gig pen drive + the micromax phone.

eBay has it for 23,000. I wish it was not one of those "deal of the week" products. So that way if I used the ganesh chaturthi promotion I'd be getting a 32 gig pen drive + the micromax phone.

It's on deal of the week. Also it's having only seller warranty.

Xperia S price is got reduced again. It's available for 27.5k in local shop itself with manufacture warrenty

It's on deal of the week. Also it's having only seller warranty.

Xperia S price is got reduced again. It's available for 27.5k in local shop itself with manufacture warrenty
Seller warranty is more than what you get when you buy phones in second hand. These are new phones, just imported. Modern day smartphones are pretty reliable. I'm happy to save more than 5 thousand.

I have got 4 months old white Xperia S , with Indian warranty in perfect condition except for slow autofocus issue in dark conditions(once in 10 fotos) .As it was not big issue,I have never RMAed it. But I can get new piece as a replacement so one can get brand new Xperia S . I am upgrading to Iphone 5 . Let me know if you are interested

Sorry @ALPHA17 hadn't realised I was tagged. Notifications system is really messy I tell you. And I can't get rid of the email spam!

Server Pro is a 3rd party and apparently is very reliable. It's become some kind of a status if the dealer provides server pro warranty. probably they pay a small premium, kind of like an insurance. and such smartphones don't have defects. It's either they start showing problems right in the beginning (meaning u get it replaced by dealer) or they never show (because there is no defect).

So going for an eBay deal for Rs. 23,000 (after applying a coupon for 500 off, or try to see if you can get a flat Rs. 2,500 off coupon from anybody, that would bring the price down to Rs. 21,000 only).

I believe it's an excellent deal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back