Budget 21-30k Looking to build a cheap ITX PC

zero_cool

Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • PSU - Antec TP650
    • SSD - Samsung 840 Pro
    • Monitor - BenQ XL2411T
    • Keyboard - Logitech
    • Processor - Core i5 2500
    • RAM - G-Skill 1600 8GB
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte UD3R ATX
    • Video Card: GTX 1060
    • Cabinet: CoolerMaster Advanced II
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • PSU - Antec TP650
    • SSD - Samsung 840 Pro
    • Monitor - BenQ XL2411T
    • Keyboard - Logitech
    • GTX 1060
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • Core i5 9400F
    • Motherboard: AsRock B365M ITX
    • Case: Node 304
    • RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • 1 TB NVMe SSD
    • 600W SFX PSU
    • Additional 24'' Monitor
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second-hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Light Gaming
    • Work (spreadsheets)
    • Web Browsing
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Only brands with service center in Mumbai
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Medium settings
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 1920x1080 for everything
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit

Case: Node 304
I see that this one is ₹7K. Consider Silverstone SG13 - similar form factor - available at ₹4200.

With future upgrade path mentioned - 600W SFX PSU, you are quite good on track.

One suggestion based on my personal experience, get one good mobo with strong VRMs. Thermals are going to be important factor. Also

I see that this one is ₹7K. Consider Silverstone SG13 - similar form factor - available at ₹4200.

With future upgrade path mentioned - 600W SFX PSU, you are quite good on track.

One suggestion based on my personal experience, get one good mobo with strong VRMs. Thermals are going to be important factor. Also
Thanks man. SG13 was my preference too but the airflow in the case is highly questionable. Another drawback is the the reliance on AIO as the PSU sits on top of CPU whereas here I can use a good air cooler or the stock cooler to save a bit of money. My ideal case would be Core V1 but unfortunately it is not in stock nor expected.

Hey I have a NZXT H210i up for sale and also have a corsair SF600 unused lying around too if your interested

My ideal case would be Core V1 but unfortunately it is not in stock nor expected.
This was starting point of my SFF build conceptualization as well. But I am/was only after compactness; so stumbled on SG13 to begin with. Another similar option, if you want, could be Cooler Master Elite 130.

Back