Looking to buy earphones

mcuffin

Recruit
Hi

I am looking to buy a pair of earphones and it's so hard for some reason to look for suggestions online.
Most of the thread are on TWS.

My budget is 5k. I can try for TWS but i have no idea how long do they work since my earphones will be in my ear for 8-9 hours since i will be working.

I recently bought KZ - ZSN Pro X but for some reason they were producing white noise even when there was no audio playing so i returned them.

8 - 9 hours is a long time to have earphone or headphones on and can get uncomfortable. Suggest go wired iems route for so long usage.
Sennheiser CX 300s or 275s are good.
Soundmagic e80c will be good as I have user lower tier version and those were quite nice.

Can vouch for the cx275s
they are very comfy and sound great for their pricing
if going for tws
Nothing is decent for that price
even though the reviews say the opposite

8 - 9 hours is a long time to have earphone or headphones on and can get uncomfortable. Suggest go wired iems route for so long usage.
Sennheiser CX 300s or 275s are good.
Soundmagic e80c will be good as I have user lower tier version and those were quite nice.
What about noise cancelling ? is there a way to reduce it via software

Otherwise the slighest noise in the room will be picked up by the omni mics these headsets have.
Hi

I am looking to buy a pair of earphones and it's so hard for some reason to look for suggestions online.
Most of the thread are on TWS.

My budget is 5k. I can try for TWS but i have no idea how long do they work since my earphones will be in my ear for 8-9 hours since i will be working.

I recently bought KZ - ZSN Pro X but for some reason they were producing white noise even when there was no audio playing so i returned them.
Will you be taking calls too or is this just for listening only ?

What about noise cancelling ? is there a way to reduce it via software

Otherwise the slighest noise in the room will be picked up by the omni mics these headsets have.

Will you be taking calls too or is this just for listening only ?

windows and even apps like zoom, teams have some noise cancelling features. though I have never used any software.
I stay right next to a busy road but have never heard colleagues say they pick up any noise when Im talking.

Back