Budget 20-25K Looking to buy the Nexus 6 at 20k

unixguru

Disciple
I am now using the Xiaomi Mi4i and I am not very satisfied with it. The phone has too many small bugs and MIUI is not very appealing to me. I am looking for a new phone with budget max 25k. My number one priority is stability. Would prefer a phone that has active ROM development community and Nexus 6 seems to have a great community. The Pure Nexus ROM seems to be a stable and hassle free rom. Is it wise to go for an older model? Is 20k too much for 18 month old phone? Will this phone last two years?

I have the N6 and its a good device. It has lots of development over at XDA and you will never run out of ROM's to try (Keep in mind that all ROM's are more or less same :)). SD 808 and 3GB of RAM should be fine for a couple more years esp with Android N which performs much better than M. Please note, phone is FREAKING HUGE!! Consider before buying :).

Why not the Nexus 5x? Using it for 3 months now and it was probably the best upgrade for my N5 (yeah, I skiped the N6!).

If I remember correctly, it was available for some 22k under some deal recently... Maybe you wait for another round of deals. Am sure it will come through.

You can get a good used specimen for as low as 14-15k. If warranty is not a serious concern then that would be a better way. I myself was considering getting one as was getting a good deal for 14k. However, decided to continue using my OPO for now and shift to a used 6p when those become cheap.

Back