Loot Lo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To cursed and Srini.

Just back from the Post Office. Their links are down and as such, they are unable to receive the parcel for booking. Will be couriering the same on Monday.

Regards

Sumit

SumitB said:
You just need a Ku Band dish. You can use the free DTH service of Doordarshan called DD Direct. The following channels will be available and you wont have to pay any subscription charges, ever. :eek:hyeah:

Source: DD Direct+ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Infact, you also receive a few free channels from the Dish TV Bouquet.

Source: DD Direct Plus TV Channel List - Big TV, Tata Sky, Dish TV India, Airtel Digital TV, Sun DTH on SaveOnDish.com

Appart from the investment of Rs. 600 for receiver, what will be the extra components required to use it (eg. Ku band Antenna etc) and cost

gcbeldar said:
Appart from the investment of Rs. 600 for receiver, what will be the extra components required to use it (eg. Ku band Antenna etc) and cost

Sirjee, The HDD is yours. Will be shipped on Monday. :)

For DTH, you will need the following. I am indicating approximate cost of the items as available in Shillong.

Ku Band Dish with LNB - approx. 600/- to 800/-
RG11 Wire (20 mts) - approx. 150/-

For people wanting to use DD Direct on the computer, you can buy the Twinhan cards I am selling. You will get the same service on your computer. You will still need the Ku Band Dish and LNB and wire. :tongue:

Gangadhar, the HDD will be shipped on Monday. Let me know if you want the STB also. :clap:

RAM sold to jalanbk.

Tracking numbers for the modem, hdd and stb provided to the buyers.

9 Nos. STB, 1 AGP card and 3 Nos. DVB-S PCI Cards still available.

Tracking number for the RAM provided to jalanbk

3 Nos. PCI DVB-S Cards, 1 AGP Card and 9 Nos. STB still available.

1 (one) PCI DVB-S card sold to justaguy. Payment confirmed. Will be shipped tomorrow.

Also, the price for the cards have been revised from 900/- (shipped) to 750/- (shipped).

2 (two) PCI DVB-S cards still available.
9 (nine) STB available.
1 (one) AGP Card available.

1 (one) PCI DVB-S shipped to justaguy and shipping details provided.

1 (one) PCI DVB-S card sold outside TE.

1 (one) PCI DVB-S card still available.

9 (nine) STB available.

1 (one) AGP Card available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back