Lossless streaming service by Apple

@Nalin true brother, everything you said is true..and I totally got your point ( having the same disease)
BUT
I do have a small CD collection and ripped few genuinely great mastered ones to both 320kbps MP3 and FLAC with the same program ( dBpoweramp) but in a blind test (specially in a mobile rig with VERY EXPENSIVE) probably will miss 10-20 percent.
Yes, in a proper computer with my regular DAC/ Amp combo it is not difficult to distinguish ( for us audiofools, it is indeed a big difference, but for most people it's yeah...whatever...you have good headphones)
I am sure there are folks out there who can't distinguish between a $10 IEM/Headphone and a $100 one. I will not blame them, probably are lucky enough to escape the rabbit hole. Highly jealous of their ears though :p

@Nalin What I meant to ask was, are there any problems with sharing Google Family Plan (YT Premium) as there is with Apple like shared payment issues.
I've heard that one needs to be in the same city as the Plan Manager due to geolocation tracking or else gets he/she gets removed from the plan.

@Nalin What I meant to ask was, are there any problems with sharing Google Family Plan (YT Premium) as there is with Apple like shared payment issues.
I've heard that one needs to be in the same city as the Plan Manager due to geolocation tracking or else gets he/she gets removed from the plan.
It maybe true as all the persons ie. actual family members and few close friends are based in NCR.

No man why would I face problems, it's just plain Jane YouTube without ads.

YT Music is a nice add-on that I never thought would use but it's song recommendations is surprisingly very good.

I suspect this is Apple prepping to sell the Next Gen Airpods that support lossless.
They have just figured out how to sell new airpods to a large amount of existing users that otherwise would not have considered upgrading. Adding to the planned obsolescence problem. Didn't good audio gear last a lifetime?

Airpods+ Pro Max or something. I am literally laughing as I am typing this!

Anyways @t3chg33k is right on this

I think you can share YT without sharing the rest. I will need some time to check this.

Last edited:
Back