1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NON [100% Testing Warranty Applicable]
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not Required
@archie_arch

Dear Mods, If this is posted Correct, Will add some More HDDs, Hope it OK ?

Attachments

• S-1TB-1.jpg
    S-1TB-1.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 231
  • S-1TB-3.jpg
    S-1TB-3.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 172
  • WD-1TB-1.jpg
    WD-1TB-1.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 170
  • WD-1TB-2.jpg
    WD-1TB-2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 226
  • HDDss.jpg
    HDDss.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
2. You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product. Try to provide picture of bundled accessories if any

Only thing is to ADD Name & Date Hand written for each HDD. Will Do that. If any thing required please mention to incorporate the same.

Can I make ONE NAME & DATE for all the HDDS in One Image ?

Can I make ONE NAME & DATE for all the HDDS in One Image ?
You can have multiple HDDs in the same picture along with a piece of paper that has your TE username and date.

Take two or more pictures like that and it will be within the rules.

CrystalDiskInfo shots are not necessary as per rules but it will be useful for buyers. Everyone asks for them anyway.

Honest query. Why is the seller going through the hassle of squeezing three different pics into one image? Posting those three pics independently would always take less human effort unless I am not a human.

In addition to that, the pic, as it is, looks extremely blurry and out of the place with the bottom half in white.

------
Next query: The expected price is mentioned Rs.1350. Is that the combined price of all five HDDs? Rs.270 for each HDD?

Also, were all of these five HDDs purchased on the same day in 2005? That makes them 19 years old!

Imo, the pricing of the individual HDDs should be adjusted w.r.t their usage/age while keeping the final expected price fixed. For example, the 4th HDD has been powered on for 17118 hours (713 days) whereas the 5th HDD has been used merely for 4 hours. That's an astronomical difference. The 4th drive has been used 4,279 times more than the 5th one.

Last edited:
Cant make out clearly but has someone written 'DEAD` on the top right Seagate drive?

View attachment 196951
Not DEAD it DE, refer 3rd Crystal Info image
Honest query. Why is the seller going through the hassle of squeezing three different pics into one image? Posting those three pics independently would always take less human effort unless I am not a human.

In addition to that, the pic, as it is, looks extremely blurry and out of the place with the bottom half in white.

------
Next query: The expected price is mentioned Rs.1350. Is that the combined price of all five HDDs? Rs.270 for each HDD?

Also, were all of these five HDDs purchased on the same day in 2005? That makes them 19 years old!

Imo, the pricing of the individual HDDs should be adjusted w.r.t their usage/age while keeping the final expected price fixed. For example, the 4th HDD has been powered on for 17118 hours (713 days) whereas the 5th HDD has been used merely for 4 hours. That's an astronomical difference. The 4th drive has been used 4,279 times more than the 5th one.
Sir, Requested How post Another Lot of Laptop HDD's and 500gb Desktop HDDs.
All are old, not know about date of purchase
All HDDs are Used some 6months and others 3-10years, after upgrading to SSD
Any other points to be considered.
Waiting for you Guidelines
Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
Any other points to be considered.
I recommend that you list the price of every single HDD individually. The power on hours of the HDDs can be taken as a reference to figure out the approximate age of the HDDs.

You can list them like this for example:

HDD 1: Seagate 1 TB - S No: [Paste the Serial number] - Expected Price: Rs.XYZ
HDD 2: Barracuda 1 TB - S No: [Paste the Serial number] - Expected Price: Rs.ABC
HDD 3: like this..

In my opinion, entering serial numbers next to the HDDs are necessary to properly segregate multiple HDDs from the same manufacturer.

Requested How post Another Lot of Laptop HDD's and 500gb Desktop HDDs.
Are you saying that you have more laptop and desktop HDDs to sale? I think you post them here on this thread and update the original post with the updated information.

Back