FS: Power Cooling and Modding Lots of Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udit

Skilled
For Sale !

12x Sold
  • Expected Price: Rs 600/- Each
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Brought from Newegg.com on 3rd September, 2014.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
  • Product Condition: Perfect 10/10.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No.
  • Accessories Included: 4 x isolator-mounts, 1 x 3 to 4 pin adaptor and 1 x adhesive tape.
12x Sold

Last edited:
Why don't you cleanup the thread by removing what all is sold. That will help possible buyers a good view. I am lost in your thread as I want to buy 3 fans. But not sure what is available.

payment made and quad fan received . very cool really and speed control available on the fan itself. looks like the most hifi gadget in the entire computer is the fan .. lol thanks Udit. I don't understand how to use those rubber prongs like little things.

Want to buy 1x 12x Enermax T.B. Vegas Quad 120mm Fan and 2x 5x Enermax T.B. Vegas Duo 140mm Fans if sold for Rs.400 each.

I will pay or transfer 1200 to your account. So please send me your account details via PM.

Thanks,
BSSunil Reddy

Last edited:
Want to buy 1x 12x Enermax T.B. Vegas Quad 120mm Fan and 2x 5x Enermax T.B. Vegas Duo 140mm Fans if sold for Rs.400 each.

I will pay or transfer 1200 to your account. So please send me your account details via PM.

Thanks,
BSSunil Reddy

sorry 1650 minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back