Car & Bike Loud horn for my bike?

So, the stock horn of my Avenger is really feeble. So, i want a replacement for it. I want a loud one. Yes, not just loud, the loudest i can get for a bike. A pair or a single one. I am completely a newbie in this thing. Suggest me a good one of a good company. Prices are not an issue. I can buy online/offline depending on best prices.

P.S. Also suggest some cool mods/changes i can made to make my avenger 220 look cool and solid.

the stock horn is strictly made based on RTA rules. I don't think you will get any Loudest horns in market which are legal.

Please don't be surprised, if a cop writes you a bill, if caught with non standard horn.

the stock horn is strictly made based on RTA rules. I don't think you will get any Loudest horns in market which are legal.

Please don't be surprised, if a cop writes you a bill, if caught with non standard horn.
You are right about the legal aspect. But is it not too much to think that a cop in our country is going to give you a bill for loud horns?
@harshit143.......Jokes apart, a pair of Roots Vibro Mini horns will do the job. Other bigger models are available but they will drain your battery. Do you think that louder horn will make people move aside. I dont think so. People will only get annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you use blow horns rather than the regular ones. reason being that their sound is distinct and people get out of your way thinking that yours is a big vehicle(read truck). otherwise no one gives a **** about a bike in india. no matter how much you honk.

So, the stock horn of my Avenger is really feeble. So, i want a replacement for it. I want a loud one. Yes, not just loud, the loudest i can get for a bike. A pair or a single one. I am completely a newbie in this thing. Suggest me a good one of a good company. Prices are not an issue. I can buy online/offline depending on best prices.

P.S. Also suggest some cool mods/changes i can made to make my avenger 220 look cool and solid.

Yea there is a reason for it. Bajaj put a weaker horn on the Avenger & the P200NS.

We took my friends 200NS to KTM Service station where the guy explained that the battery of those two bikes is different (smaller) so they can't put the same horn like that of a P220.

I suggest you don't experiment with after-market products as it might damage your Battery.

Also loud horn are obnoxious.

EDIT: Correction .. its not that the battery is smaller. Since both 200NS & Avenger rely on Electric start so a weaker horn was put to save the battery.

Back