Loved Corby PRO - Bt yeh dil maange more :ohyeah:

AmsInSearch

Disciple
Guys,

My budget is till 10k and i thought i had finalized Nokia 5530XM; but that was till the time i saw (& heard) Corby PRO. Two major things that bowled me o'er:
* Amazing QWERTY keypad
* Better Sound quality (in headphones)

Now i am confused; since i want symbian but also want QWERTY!! :S

PLS HELP!!

- Ams

First NOkia 5530XM is not at all worth the price tag. Looks ugly and apart from Wi-Fi, it is kind of inferior to 5230XM which costs 7.5k approx. If you love qwerty, my suggestion for you would be E71. Nothing beats this phone in <15k range. If you want an allrounder, get 5800XM or wait for C6 (best of all suggestions).

If you budget is strictly inside 10k, check 5235, e63.

Yeah, I kinda liked e63. (And just a note: e63 sounds way better than 5530XM in 5530's headphones :-O )
Anyways, but i did not find e63's keypad comfy...
BTW, is it true that C6 would be priced around 13-14k; if thats the case i would surely wait!

AmsInSearch said:
Yeah, I kinda liked e63. (And just a note: e63 sounds way better than 5530XM in 5530's headphones :-O )

Anyways, but i did not find e63's keypad comfy...

BTW, is it true that C6 would be priced around 13-14k; if thats the case i would surely wait!
Check C6's price with Nokia Priority dealers. You should be able to get it for 1k-2k less in multi-brand outlets when it becomes available there.

I enquired with 2 nokia priority dealers here in Pune; no one had any idea bout release date of C6...!
In one of the multi branded shops i know, he has one Nokia C6 (w/o bill from grey market) and he is selling it in 16.5K :-O
he also said no chance C6 would be priced around 13k and it wont be release untill august end...!

bhaskarvyas001 said:
plz plz plz.... never ever go for samsung fones...

Especially the touch series that they launched!!

They have serious issues with the touch screens... goes bad in couple of month!!
No way buddy!

Well yeah for OP I advice spica i5700 , its awesome,

bhaskarvyas001 said:
plz plz plz.... never ever go for samsung fones...
Especially the touch series that they launched!!
They have serious issues with the touch screens... goes bad in couple of month!!

Source ?, using a corby for over 6 months now.

@ OP, C6 all the way, wait for this one it sure looks promissing.

Back