low battery problem..?

jyotsna

Disciple
hey frnds...
i have htc desire...
and the problem with my android phone is with low battery...
battery back up is very low...
it remains active for a day only than i have to charge my phone
kindly help me out techy people...
thank you...!!

You know what they say about HTC phones.. You'll never get it stolen because it'll always be connected to a charger lol. Nah I'm just playing but you should just get an extra battery.

Battery calibration (and its tools) does nothing to increase battery life. They don't even change your battery counter, as most people would like to believe. Don't trust me? Read up Diane Hackborne's G+ insights on this matter.

The major battery eaters are the display (reduce brightness), Wifi(try using 2G whenever possible) and processor (root/custom ROM your device and underclock it to get significantly better battery life). Oh and most stock manufacturer ROMs have terrible issues with wakelocks and bloatwares causing them. Hence flashing a custom ROM also solves this problem. The DHD has a number of custom ROMs on XDA. I suggest you do some reading on it and that that root or else get an extended battery/portable charger/spare battery as mentioned by the poster above.

haha i agree with you...
raise a hi5 to your comment
atlast you are the one who realy made my journey of techencvale a laughing out loudly one..

- - - Updated - - -

Battery calibration is required only when you flash into a custom rom. Smart phones usually last only a day.

yeah right thats why they are called smartphones..:p

- - - Updated - - -

Battery calibration (and its tools) does nothing to increase battery life. They don't even change your battery counter, as most people would like to believe. Don't trust me? Read up Diane Hackborne's G+ insights on this matter.

The major battery eaters are the display (reduce brightness), Wifi(try using 2G whenever possible) and processor (root/custom ROM your device and underclock it to get significantly better battery life). Oh and most stock manufacturer ROMs have terrible issues with wakelocks and bloatwares causing them. Hence flashing a custom ROM also solves this problem. The DHD has a number of custom ROMs on XDA. I suggest you do some reading on it and that that root or else get an extended battery/portable charger/spare battery as mentioned by the poster above.

hey mate thanks for telling this...
i have already reduce the brightness of the phone..
however i want to know more on how to root/custom ROM my device as i am a little weak in doing techo work..!!

Back