Low cost mobile with max talk time

janitha

Adept
Pl suggest a low cost mobile phone with maximum talk time from Nokia or SE only. Any other feature is not essential.

(After all these years my wife agreed to keep one :hap2: and I am having both personal and official ones.)

nokia for sure- either the 2310 or the 1650-I'm using a 2310, but the 1650 seems to be the newer and better one :)

my mom (it was bought for her, but i fell in love with its battery life :D lasts 3~4 days :eek:hyeah:) felt that the keys of the SE were too small

I would recommend the 1200/1208, but it comes with a BL 5CA battery instead of the BL 5C, so ends up having less talk time. If you really like them, you can buy one of those and swap the 5CA with a 5C ( i think :D)

of course , its a personal choice, so it would be better to leave the final decision to your better half :D

greenhorn said:
nokia for sure- either the 2310 or the 1650-I'm using a 2310, but the 1650 seems to be the newer and better one :)
my mom (it was bought for her, but i fell in love with its battery life :D lasts 3~4 days :eek:hyeah:) felt that the keys of the SE were too small

I would recommend the 1200/1208, but it comes with a BL 5CA battery instead of the BL 5C, so ends up having less talk time. If you really like them, you can buy one of those and swap the 5CA with a 5C ( i think :D)

of course , its a personal choice, so it would be better to leave the final decision to your better half :D

But the nokia website says:
Talktime
Nokia 1208 - upto 7 hours

Nokia 2310 - Upto 4 to 6 hours

700. couldnt find an official source though

the BL 5C is 970 ( nokia site)

thinking about getting a bl 6c :eek:hyeah: for my 2310. maybe i can break the one week record with it :D

greenhorn said:
700. couldnt find an official source though

the BL 5C is 970 ( nokia site)

thinking about getting a bl 6c :eek:hyeah: for my 2310. maybe i can break the one week record with it :D

Thanks greenhorn. Also pl let us know if you could replace the 5C with 6C.

In terms of Battery Life nothing Beats Moto F3

Standby time²: up to approximately 300 hours

Talk Time²: up to approximately 500 minutes

its due to its waffer screen, which consumes very less power, but phone looks a toy phone to me in all other terms

Gaurish said:
In terms of Battery Life nothing Beats Moto F3

Standby time²: up to approximately 300 hours
Talk Time²: up to approximately 500 minutes

its due to its waffer screen, which consumes very less power, but phone looks a toy phone to me in all other terms

have a moto f3, battery sux big time, also the interface is so complicated!!!!phone looks gr8, may be an awesome concept but not very practical-by the way it was the cheapest when released, i had got mine for less thn 1k around a year back!!!!:eek:hyeah:

@greenhorn
As suggested by you bought 1650 last Sunday for 2K. Very good for a basic phone. The only negative I found is that when the keypad is backlit, characters/digits are not much visible. Repped.

Back