WTB Low End Used Graphics card

GPMlore

Disciple
Hi,

I am looking to buy a graphics card in good working and physical condition as my GTX 750ti doesnt work anymore. Preferably looking for a 4GB VRAM card with the following chipset - GTX 1050ti, 960, RX560, 460 or a GTX 750ti as a last option.

PM me offers.

Hey, I'm interested in selling my 1050ti 4GB because I need an upgrade for my work. I don't know how much it's worth as of today but I can tell you that it works perfectly fine and I haven't had any issues with it so far. Also I'm new to this site so I don't know how stuff works (like how to PM you) so, I'll drop this here and let me know if you're still looking for a GPU.

Hi,

I am looking to buy a graphics card in good working and physical condition as my GTX 750ti doesnt work anymore. Preferably looking for a 4GB VRAM card with the following chipset - GTX 1050ti, 960, RX560, 460 or a GTX 750ti as a last option.

PM me offers.
hey, I have r9 380, performs little better than 1050 ti.

Hey, I'm interested in selling my 1050ti 4GB because I need an upgrade for my work. I don't know how much it's worth as of today but I can tell you that it works perfectly fine and I haven't had any issues with it so far. Also I'm new to this site so I don't know how stuff works (like how to PM you) so, I'll drop this here and let me know if you're still looking for a GPU.
You're a recruit so can't PM, drop a price in the thread and someone will take it off your hands if OP doesn't with the market as it is now :p

Back