Lowest price desktop quad core processor and motherboard with support of ddr4 memory and true audio and Intel HD audio.

rupeshforu3

Disciple
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I want to buy a new pc with processor and motherboard which are manufactured specifically for audio.

At present my system is not working properly and so I have decided to buy a new PC and searched web for processor with specific audio dsp.

In the Intel website they have specified that they have developed Intel HD audio and windows is implementing Intel's HD audio into their os as UAA. They have even specified some chpisets.

In the amd website they have specified that they have incorporated a technology called true audio into their ryzen processors.

Amd ryzen processors costs high but those has many advanced features like Zen instruction set, true audio, integrated Radeon graphics etc., which cannot be found in Intel and even in the other family of amd processors.

Hi I have examined amd ryzen 3 3200 and ryzen 5 1600 and Athlon A 3000 processors.

Athlon A 3000 price is 6000 in flipkart

Ryzen 3 3200 price is 8450 in Tata cliq.

Ryzen 5 1600 price is 8500 in pcshop website.

First I thought to buy ryzen 3 3200 but on seeing the price of ryzen 5 1600 I want to buy ryzen 5 1600.

Ryzen 5 1600 has 6 cores and 12 threads with 19 MB l3 cache memory.

Unfortunately different websites are showing different rates some sites are showing ryzen 5 1600 cost as 30000.

I don't know what to do now.

In the amd website they have specified that they have incorporated true audio into their ryzen processors and so does it mean that all of the ryzen processors have true audio inbuilt.

I prefer any architecture like bulldozer.

Can you specify any bulldozer like processor from intel.

My current requirement is I want a processor with 4 cores and atleast 12 mb l3 cache with ddr4 memory support. It may be Intel or AMD. If possible with support of true audio and Intel HD audio. At lowest price.

Regards,
Rupesh.

AMD's True Audio is a built-in co-processor for sound effects that is present on AMD graphics cards and processors with built-in graphics. It has been superceded with TrueAudio Next. It accelerates signal processing for in-game sound effects, but there hasn't been industry-wide implementation of it.

Intel's HD Audio is a specification for built-in audio present on motherboards. It is similar to other computer specifications like the ATX motherboard size, or the ATX12V power supply standard. It isn't a singular technology.

The industry has moved away from audio focused motherboards, but there was a time when you could get motherboards with exotic tube amps and user-upgradeable DAC's. These days most motherboards are gaming focussed, and some of the higher end models use audiophile level DAC's like ESS Sabre. The prices of these motherboards make them a poor value for an audio centric computer.

Your best option is to find a separate audio processor, as a PCIe card or a USB device. They'll have far better features than almost any motherboard with built-in audio processing, and in the case of USB devices you'll have far higher signal/noise isolation.

Now Amd ryzen processors like ryzen 3 3200G and amd ryzen 5 2400G has integrated Radeon graphics.

Can I think that the above mentioned processors have true audio.

Someone said that amd has incorporated true audio into its all ryzen processors. Is it true.

If I can't found a processor with builtin true audio or Intel HD then after some days I will buy a separate sound card and insert it in PCI slot.

At present I am using PC with amd fx 4100 which is extremely fast which has 12mb l3 cache. All fx processors are called bulldozers.

Are there any processors from Intel with buldozer like architecture.

My current need is I want a processor with 4 cores and ddr4 memory support and upto 12 mb l3 cache.

I want to buy a processor with the above mentioned spec and at lowest price.

Can you specify any processor from intel with the above mentioned spec and if possible buldozer like architecture.

Last edited:
10th gen i3 processors from Intel starts with with 4 cores, 8 threads and DDR4 support. For example, the i3-10100F has L3 cache 6MB, but you can get 12MB cache options starting from i5-10400F. If you're buying new, the i3-10100F starts around 8k. There are also sale threads open for i3's and i5's in the FS section.

What is the difference between the following two processors

First one comes around 160 dollar amount and it's cache memory is 8mb

The second one comes around 260 dollars and it's cache memory is only 4 mb

I think that first one does not have igpu while the second one has.

If I want to buy first one which motherboard suitable for it.

Intel chipsets come starting with
Q or Z or B or H

What does the above mean.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

The first one is a desktop CPU while the second one is a laptop CPU, and most probably comes soldered with it's motherboard. Even the first model looks to be OEM-only i.e not available in retail.

For i3 10th gen, an H410/H510 board should be enough to run it. But B460/B560 and Z490/Z590 boards are also capable of running it, but they're more suited to running higher power CPUs like i5's and i7's.

All Manufacturers claim isolated circuits for audio on their motherboards, but truth remains that audio circuitry and amps are less than ideal. If all you want to do is audio, I suggest you get a dedicated USB to analog DAC from a reputed brand like Fiio. I myself have never experience DACs so some other knowlegeable members who are into high end audio might chime in. That being said, the configuration I would suggest with a USB DAC is
Affiliate Links
1. Athlon 3000G:
2. XPG ADATA GAMMIX D30 DDR4 8GB 3200MHz: (Buy 2 if you can afford)
3. ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 Motherboard: https://www.amazon.in/ASRock-A320M-HDV-Motherboard/dp/B06XNRWM3C/
4. Crucial MX500 240GB SSD:
5. Antec VP450P Plus 450 Watt Power Supply:
6. Chiptronex HX1000 -

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok at present I want to buy a good processor and later I will buy a sound card or usb dac as you said.

Is there any processor from intel which has 4 cores and atleast has 8 mb cache.

Ok at present I want to buy a good processor and later I will buy a sound card or usb dac as you said.

Is there any processor from intel which has 4 cores and atleast has 8 mb cache.
i3 10100 has 4 cores, 8 threads but 6 MB cache. Please tell why do you want atleast 8 MB cache

neither 1600 or 3200g are available in the prices that you have mentioned. APUs are out of stock in most stores. If available they are almost 50% more expensive than normal.

I want a processor with 4 cores only because the cost may be low and I want more cache because the system performance may be better.

At present I am using PC with a processor which has 8mb cache and it's performance is extreme even at high loads. But the system is not working properly because it is too old.

Finally my requirement is I want a processor at lowest price and which has 4 cores and 8 mb cache.

neither 1600 or 3200g are available in the prices that you have mentioned. APUs are out of stock in most stores. If available they are almost 50% more expensive than normal.
Do you mean that APUs are not being manufactured by Intel or AMD

Can you suggest any other processor from AMD with 8mb cache and at lowest price.

Do you mean that APUs are not being manufactured by Intel or AMD

Can you suggest any other processor from AMD with 8mb cache and at lowest price.
Due to GPU shortage and exorbitant gpu prices, the Chips with integrated graphics are in high demand (3200g/3400g etc). So the prices have skyrocketed for these chips. If you dont wish to run ant graphics intensive applications the try to get a 10400f from intel with a basic motherboard. The chip does not have a igpu so a dedicated graphics card need to be added. Something like the GT710 will do the job. For good sound a good soundcard or USB-DAC is a must have. It all depends on how much sound quality you require. Even an old generation chip like i3 9100f will do the job.

Am4 does not come with integrated graphics. Amd has integrated graphics on the cpu and they are called as APU, and they can be identified withG as suffix ( 2200g 2400g 3200g 3400g) like that.
Some am4 boards will not run 2xxx series apu's.
Choose properly.

@rupeshforu3 You are making things unnecessarily complicated. Let me assure you that the reason your computer is running fine in heavy load is not due "8 MB cache memory" Simply put the workload is light for your existing processor. If you buy a 6 core or 8 core processor of the same generation, it will perform even better. So drop the insistance of 8 MB cache
Ok I will follow your suggestion

Now the question is there are more processors which doesn't have integrated graphics and those costs are lower than the ones that have integrated graphics.

As I don't want a pc with high end graphics I want to buy a processor which doesn't have any integrated graphics. And so I want a compatible motherboard with onboard basic graphics.

Is there any way to achieve the above.

Ok I will follow your suggestion

Now the question is there are more processors which doesn't have integrated graphics and those costs are lower than the ones that have integrated graphics.

As I don't want a pc with high end graphics I want to buy a processor which doesn't have any integrated graphics. And so I want a compatible motherboard with onboard basic graphics.

Is there any way to achieve the above.
There are no boards with graphics card now. Either the GPU is present on the processor (called the integrated GPU or the iGPU) or if you buy a processor without iGPU then you will have to put in atleast a low end graphics card so that you can have a display. All Processors with iGPU have low end graphics performance. By low end I mean they will be able to play 4K movies and game at low to medium settings at 1280x720 resolution.

Back