Luminous or Su-Kam

Hello Folks,

I am planning to buy a inverter tomorrow. however, I am confused on the brand.

I have narrowed down to a 800va inverter/UPS that can run my PC and TV without issue. I am planning to buy Exide tubular battery.

Please suggest which one i should go for, Luminous or Su-Kam pure sine wave?

I have Su-Kam pure sine wave in my home and as per my experience they didn't gave any problem till now.

Works silently and efficiently. I would highly recommend that brand.

I think you should go in for Su-Kam, they are number one. the product is excellent so is their service. I have a su-kam inverter at home which is 7 years old. I never had to face any problems.

Sonal katyal said:
I think you should go in for Su-Kam, they are number one. the product is excellent so is their service. I have a su-kam inverter at home which is 7 years old. I never had to face any problems.

Could you let me know which is the battery you are using along with the inverter? Is the battery a flat plate or tubular?

Also, do you run a PC off the inverter?

Thanks in advance.

i am using luminous inverter from past 6 year , i have not witnessed not even a single complaint, i am happy with my sinewave inverter 600 Va , customer service is good

robertjohn said:
I would prefer Luminous, it has MCB instead of tube fuse as in Su-Kam. Rest of the features appears to be same.

+1. Have been using 1KVA Luminous Inverter for past two years. Electricity cuts during summer for more than 12 hours in our area. Working fine till date. MCB is much helpful in case of fault than searching for those fuse.

Hey, I think you should go for Su-kam since you can choose from a wide array of products as per your requirement. Moreover, I am speaking from personal experience since I am a Su-kam user since last three years and have not faced any problems so far.

Back