1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Looking to upgrade to M1/M2 Mac
Hi Everyone

I am looking to sell my Mac Mini 2014 Model. I am looking to upgrade the current machine as it is not able to meet my expectations.

It has the following configuration:-
  • Core i5 2.6 GHz
  • 8GB RAM
  • 500 GB SSD
  • Excellent Condition
The price is negotiable.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.16 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.16 PM (1).jpeg
    363.8 KB · Views: 163
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.16 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.16 PM.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 142
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.17 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.17 PM (1).jpeg
    384.4 KB · Views: 122
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.17 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.17 PM.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 139
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.18 PM.png
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.18 PM.png
    767.7 KB · Views: 149
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.19 PM.png
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 3.21.19 PM.png
    710.1 KB · Views: 232
I usually don't comment on sale thread these days, but I'm really shocked that after lecturing me just last week about how my 18 month old 2020 M1 Mac Mini was not worth more than 25,000, you've now listed a 2014 model i5 Mac Mini for the same price.

Guess the pricing benchmarks are significantly different when you're buying vs when you're selling.

Thanks for lecturing me back if that helps you internally. "Price is negotiable" I have already mentioned. Unlike your Mac Mini this one has upgradable storage ;)

So your own assessment is that because of this one factor, 2014 model and 2020 model should have the same price?
I realized later I quoted too little and wanted to raise it but glad I did not. I did not know it would hurt you so much. Congratulations finally after 1 year you were able to sell your device.

It didn't hurt me and I don't care about people who low ball. I am perfectly capable of saying no and moving on. I just find it shocking that you think a device which was launched 3 years ago and used for 1.5 years should be priced the same as a device released 9 years ago and used for more than 5 years.

That does not speak of good intentions. I would go so far as to say that it was a deliberate attempt to fleece me so that your "upgrade to M1" would be effectively free, at my expense, in case I had agreed.

Your actions don't match your words my dear friend and that is why you did not move on and came here to take out your grudge.

So now that your device is sold you are taking it all out on me since you saw a price that I quoted you without seeing the words "negotiable".

The price that I quoted you was an attempt to understand how much you are willing to go down price and that is what every buyer looks for. As a seller, we try to make sure we don't get lowballed enough and both try to come to the right price.

But with people like you who take offense when they are quoted a price, they think is disrespect to their purchase and to them as well, I now understand why it took you more than 1 year to sell a device on Techenclave. Says a lot about you.

Your actions don't match your words my dear friend and that is why you did not move on and came here to take out your grudge.

So now that your device is sold you are taking it all out on me since you saw a price that I quoted you without seeing the words "negotiable".

The price that I quoted you was an attempt to understand how much you are willing to go down price and that is what every buyer looks for. As a seller, we try to make sure we don't get lowballed enough and both try to come to the right price.

But with people like you who take offense when they are quoted a price, they think is disrespect to their purchase and to them as well, I now understand why it took you more than 1 year to sell a device on Techenclave. Says a lot about you.
Nah man, you were just being a hypocrite, if what he is saying is true. Just because you've mentioned "negotiable" doesn't make it alright.

It doesn't seem like he's "holding a grudge" nor is "he hurt." He's just rightly calling you out for pricing hypocrisy. Yes, yours may have "upgradable storage", but it is severely underpowered compared to what he was selling, which you called him out for.

Anway, GLWS :)

EDIT: @puns he as given @gourav negative feedback just now, because he voiced his opinion. Is this allowed? A sale wasn't even transacted. Very childish.

Attachments

• Img.jpg
    Img.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
You can build hackintosh with intel 10th/12gen used mini pc for 25K.

Attachments

• 150-rupiya-dega-meme-template-1122x655.jpg
    150-rupiya-dega-meme-template-1122x655.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 197
item received and checked. as described. this is the last mini model with spdif output, my only reason to go for this model. will exchange feedbacks shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back