FS: Desktops Mac Mini M1 (16GB RAM - 256GB SSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaX222

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 26, 2021
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Till Sept-2024
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
No longer needed.
Hello,

Putting up for sale my Mac Mini M1. Purchased from Apple India on June 2021.

Mac Mini is in mint condition with no scratches or dents. In Apple Care+ India warranty till Sept-2024.

Comes with original power cable and box. It costed around 95k including RAM upgrade and Apple Care+, do consider this while sending offers.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 207
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 5.png
    5.png
    775.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 6.png
    6.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 7.png
    7.png
    744.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Invoice 1.jpeg
    Invoice 1.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 208
  • Invoice 2.jpeg
    Invoice 2.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 231
It costed around 95k including RAM upgrade and Apple Care+, do consider this while sending offers.
Your pricing for this is good, 66k for a 1-year old device which costs around 95k new (~90k with card offer) is a decent discount, especially on Apple products, where the resale value can be quite high for reasonably new products. However, I don't know why you had to add the above line. First of all, as can be seen from the invoice, this device cost ~82k. Apple Care+ on Mac Mini is 10k, so total would be ~92k, not 95k. However, even that is not your cost as you bought it used from this very forum, something you chose not to mention at all. And while we don't know the exact price of exchange, the final listing price for this was 80k as can be seen here https://techenclave.com/threads/app...re-till-september-14-2024.202380/post-2327368

All said and done, your pricing is great, so there was no reason for this unnecessary false statement at all.

Your pricing for this is good, 66k for a 1-year old device which costs around 95k new (~90k with card offer) is a decent discount, especially on Apple products, where the resale value can be quite high for reasonably new products. However, I don't know why you had to add the above line. First of all, as can be seen from the invoice, this device cost ~82k. Apple Care+ on Mac Mini is 10k, so total would be ~92k, not 95k. However, even that is not your cost as you bought it used from this very forum, something you chose not to mention at all. And while we don't know the exact price of exchange, the final listing price for this was 80k as can be seen here https://techenclave.com/threads/app...re-till-september-14-2024.202380/post-2327368

All said and done, your pricing is great, so there was no reason for this unnecessary false statement at all.
I wrote that line to avoid low balling and not to run into unnecessary negotiations. Your quick note explains a lot and will keep my thread decluttered. Cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back