Mac OS Mac OS for crosshair V

Grafreak

Disciple
hi.... i want to make my desktop into Hackintosh... can anyone guide me..... ?
My pc configuration is
mobo- Asus Crosshair V formula,
proccy- AMD Phenom X4 960T,
GPU- MSI r 5830 twin frozer
HD- WD green 2 TB, WD Green 500GB

thanks in advance....

Well this would have been a good source tonymacx86 - Home if you were on intel...

AMD hardware does not go well with Mac OS and even if it does many important things dont work such as optical drives or audio...

If you still want to pursure better contact this guy and start working Mac OS X Lion on AMD; a progress update | osxlatitude.com ... Might involve a lot of working around and trying to figure out how to get things to work...

I wanted a hackintosh so I choose hardware which would be compatible with OSX... UP5 over a Maximus V Formula
Mac OS X Lion Compatibility Database - Desktops - tonymacx86 Wiki

Well this would have been a good source tonymacx86 - Home if you were on intel...

AMD hardware does not go well with Mac OS and even if it does many important things dont work such as optical drives or audio...

If you still want to pursure better contact this guy and start working Mac OS X Lion on AMD; a progress update | osxlatitude.com ... Might involve a lot of working around and trying to figure out how to get things to work...

I wanted a hackintosh so I choose hardware which would be compatible with OSX... UP5 over a Maximus V Formula
Mac OS X Lion Compatibility Database - Desktops - tonymacx86 Wiki

thanks a lot for the advice.... i am trying to install mac osx from last 2-3 yrs.... downloaded several numbrs of distros frm net- like ideneb, iarkos, kalaway, etc. got success to some extent on my old system... the problm faced with my old system was no lan detection and audio was only 2 channel...but the main problm was with booting... while booting everytime i had to insert the dvd and type ... so aftr some time i got annoyed and formatted the disk.... with my currnt pc i tried a lot with the previous distros but the machin wud restart before showing he darwin page... there is a link at fb...most probably hackintosh india... thy r claiming that use there boot disc and buy a retail mac osx dvd, and this can b installed in any system....

If you wanted Mac OS why did you choose a AMD setup ;).... I am not too sure about the boot disc solution... You can give it a try

i had an exchange of messages with that person... asking a few things.. abt, if that retail dvd really going to install or not, othrwise my money will be wasted... and some othr questions..in return he said something diffrnt indirectly... asked not to use too many dots while stating the problm and to mention the config and problms point wise [ which i had done], lastly i got a reply tat google is ur frnd.

if u say that installing on intel is more easy thn i wud definitly like to install mac osx lion on my office pc.. it has got intel i3 processor and intel mothrboard [2 yrs old config, not it may sound ridiculous].. and XFX GeForce GT 240.. so waiting eagerly for some suggestions to run mac on this.

Back