P1000876.jpg

P1000874.jpg

P1000877.jpg

P1000878.jpg

P1000879.jpg

2.4GHz, 2gig, 250 hdd, backlit keyboard. :hap2:

Congratulations ......

udayrulz said:
Congo mate , all looks cool but what's with the keyboard ? ... Did you buy it from some ARAB country ?

i think yes , he has bought frm. ARAB country. most probably frm. DUBAI .

Congrats. :D

Duh, I hate the arab fonts on the keys. Spoils the darn thing. The only gripe when u get a laptop from an arab country. :mad:

wow nice, howmuch did u spend on it? and any idea howmuch the base one was for? although not much point now coz i already bought a mac myself and absolutely love it, excellent buy

udayrulz said:
Congo mate , all looks cool but what's with the keyboard ? ... Did you buy it from some ARAB country ?

Yes DXB :hap2:

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Congratulations ......

i think yes , he has bought frm. ARAB country. most probably frm. DUBAI .

Thanks bhai, you are right, from Dubai ;)

Gunman said:
Congrats. :D

Duh, I hate the arab fonts on the keys. Spoils the darn thing. The only gripe when u get a laptop from an arab country. :mad:

Yeah, I do too, the UK style key placements adds salt to injury :( :no:

The Alchemist said:
Now that's totally worth showing off, Congrats!

Thanks bhai!

Anish said:
Welcome to the club! I see Time Machine did a quick magic restore for you, nice! :)

Thanks, but I have already been in the club with my macbook pro! :hap2: This one's actually going to stay with dad for now. :D That dock's cleaned up now :p

F|0ccY said:
Sleek stuff, congrats! :D

Thank you bud

Rave said:
wow nice, howmuch did u spend on it? and any idea howmuch the base one was for? although not much point now coz i already bought a mac myself and absolutely love it, excellent buy

Got it DHS 500 off from the market/iStyle price which is around DHS 7200. Don't know the price for base. :p

w1nD said:
gimme your address me coming to steal it :p

congratz on purchase :)

an apple a day keeps MS away :p :D

Hehehe, thanks!

Rave said:

Where is your show-off buddy ? :p

@OP: Congrats..Welcome to the club :)

Haha, i find it boring to create showoff threads so completly stopped doing the same

no access to a digicam also has a say in this regard though hehe

Welcome to the club :) I'm sure you will enjoy it!

P.S: should have waited for the aluminium macbook :( it looks far better than the old ones. And less scratches too

NIIICCCEEEEEEEE... Hey bro, do a review for sure. I need to know how bad the glare on the screen really is. Cause I'm getting one too. Since the MBP and MB has now almost similar specs, I think saving some dough on MB makes more sense.

... and welcome to the club. :)

Back