MacBook Pro 13" 2015 (i5/8GB/256GB) - 20K Discount

Since you are researching and buying from US, let me tell you the one you will love - HP Spectre x360

Watch atleast 3 reviews before you decide on it. Its a *perfect* machine. Better than the Macbook in looks AND a 2-in-1 :D

HP collaborated with Microsoft for a year to make it.

I am done with my research, ended up buying the Toshiba Radius (SSD version) satisfies my needs for now, when I really have to splurge, will be one of them Dell XPSs or maybe a Macbook air, who knows!!

Last edited:
Offer is back and price is slightly increased to 91.5K. Still a great deal nevertheless.[DOUBLEPOST=1432385840][/DOUBLEPOST]My second order arrived today :D

This one was imported in Mar where as first one in Apr :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Thinking of buying the 256gig version.

@avi - Which seller did you buy from ?
Also, will Apple honour the warranty on Mac's purchased from Amazon ?

True, but after Lenovo and Samsung started not honouring warranties for products bought on fk/SD etc. last year, I'm a bit on the fence.

I think I'll contact Amazon and confirm with them

^Apple is not like that. You get international warranty. Don't worry :)

And also these are official Indian macbooks(not seller imported). Check images of my last post. (Not that it matters anyways)

My both MBPs are bought from Kida Retail. Or check the link in Op, I think it's leads you to right seller. Currently they have jacked up the prices. So you have to wait a bit. Keep a watch on this thread, whenever price goes down, I notify here.

Offer is back and price is slightly increased to 91.5K. Still a great deal nevertheless.[DOUBLEPOST=1432385840][/DOUBLEPOST]My second order arrived today :D

This one was imported in Mar where as first one in Apr :p

Two MBPs, what is the world coming to!!!

Back