1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using the product anymore
Hello good people!

I am selling my rarely used Macbook Pro 13" (2017) Space Gray model. The official model number is MBP 13.3 Space Gray 2.3GHZ / 8GB / 128 GB SSD. Here's the link to the product - https://support.apple.com/kb/SP754?locale=en_US

The display and keyboard/battery of the laptop were replaced under Apple care warranty on December 22nd, 2021, and the battery cycle count is currently 1 with 100% battery health. Essentially, this Macbook Pro is brand new, and even the factory stickers on the display are intact. The warranty expired on December 21st, 2021.

I've attached a picture of the job sheet for the display, battery, and keyboard replacement to confirm the same.

This baby will come with its original 60W charger, and the original box as well.

Price is slightly negotiable and shipping is extra at actuals. Please keep the thread clean and PM me for any queries. In case you cannot PM, just leave a message below.

*Shipping cost & risk if any to be borne by buyer*

Attachments

• Laptop 1.jpeg
    Laptop 1.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 315
  • Laptop 2.jpeg
    Laptop 2.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Laptop 3.jpeg
    Laptop 3.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 291
  • Laptop 4.jpeg
    Laptop 4.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 293
  • Laptop Job Sheet.jpeg
    Laptop Job Sheet.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 313
  • Laptop Specs and Battery Health.jpg
    Laptop Specs and Battery Health.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 312
Please correct the thread title since it's Not a Brand new RMAed product but a repaired one.
And an out of warranty product to be precise.
Well, so here's what I was thinking

1. Brand new products don't necessarily always have warranty coverage. Don't know why/how you got the idea that it is in warranty.
2. I have clearly mentioned in the post twice that the laptop is out of warranty now. Reiterating it again - the laptop is out of warranty
3. Everything about the laptop except the bottom case is new. The only reason they retained the bottom case is because of the serial number printed on it. Don't know about you mate but that is pretty close to a brand new laptop in my books

But I've changed the title regardless. The idea here is certainly not to make the post a clickbait.

Back