mafia2 demo will be out on 10 only on STEAM for PC

akarsh

Adept
Mafia II Demo

Vito has started to make a name for himself on the streets of Empire Bay, someone who can be trusted to get a job done. In this hot leaded playable demo, you and Joe get one of your first serious assignments, to deal with a chump that isn't playing ball the way the Mob likes it.

Make a Man of yourself in Mafia II.

DOWNLOAD THE MAFIA II DEMO ON AUGUST 10 on Xbox® LIVE for the
Xbox® 360, PlayStation® Network for the PlayStation®3 system, and
STEAM for PC.

^^ Thanks for the heads up.

Another week and we can all start to criticize or argue about another game....

Looking forward to it :)

.......But everytime I do that I get reminded of its recommended Specs. and get a jitter....

....just dont want another resource hog....

please someone help me to solve this error....

zxo3tl.png

The game looks gorgeous but the driving is nothing to write home about. The game play mechanics is really good. the one caveat is that the indoor camera angle looks too close for comfort. Will be getting the game for sure.

Please help....I installed steam and when i clicked on download demo it says updating steam and this error comes "cannot connect the steam network,please try later"..Tried several times same thing..Using bsnl Broadband.

memnom said:
The game looks gorgeous but the driving is nothing to write home about. The game play mechanics is really good. the one caveat is that the indoor camera angle looks too close for comfort. Will be getting the game for sure.
Change handling to Simulation from Options , its miles better than the default arcade handling.

knanda said:
Please help....I installed steam and when i clicked on download demo it says updating steam and this error comes "cannot connect the steam network,please try later"..Tried several times same thing..Using bsnl Broadband.
Try unblocking Steam at your default firewall software.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

shaplus said:
please someone help me to solve this error....

zxo3tl.png

Right click on mafia 2 demo and click verify integrity. This will fix broken files if any.

Back