Magzter Gold subscription Sharing - Rs.500 for one year

I am interested too, but did anyone notice that sharing with family members is not allowed?

Screenshot_20240101_073745_Samsung Internet.jpg

Am I missing something?

It's 1 year gold and 24 months lite actually..
Unless yours is 3 years gold only

Attachments

• Screenshots_2024-02-16-15-03-19.png
    Screenshots_2024-02-16-15-03-19.png
    922.1 KB · Views: 32
Guys, I had mentioned this in a TE WhatsApp post as well. There is an alternative which is totally free.
You need to get a virtual library card from one of the US libraries. There are few of them which allow you online registration with a random US address in that city and using that library card number you can use the Libby app to literally get Anything. Any book, Any audio book, comics, everything.Sometimes there might be a waiting period or you have to place a hold when somebody else releases that book if they have less number of copies. Then you might get it later on, but this is a very good option if you don't want to spend on any magazine subscription. There are many Indian magazines as well.

Not sure bro. Anyone here can help?
Magzster subscription can be shared using different email address. One person can buy the subscription with his own e-mail address, then he can invite three or four people, I'm not very sure. And they can register under the same account but with different e-mail addresses. So this way everyone's profile is different and they can separately manage everything. I've done this for one year with three or four people here. But later on figured out that it was not really worth. The subscription I mean. So no longer I'm using magzster.

Back