Graphic Cards Mainstream Microwave / Instant Heater real

Anubis

Skilled
GF104 Nvidia mainstream card real

geforcei.jpg

Summer launch, taped out

We learned some basics about Nvidia's first new card to launch after Geforce GTX 480 and GTX 470 cards. The new card is codenamed GF104 and it is currently taped out, works and performance looks good.

The chip is much smaller than recently launched Fermi-based Geforce GTX 480 and 470 and our sources expect that this product might be the next “8800 GTâ€.

Let me remind you, this was probably the best selling card in sub $200 market that Nvidia later renamed to 9800GT and most recently to GTS 250. We probably missed a few internal rebrands, as this was Nvidia’s policy for a long time.

We can only hope that this card won’t be late, for Nvidia’s sake.

Also read: Fudzilla - Nvidia GF104 details tip up

Source : Fudzilla

Picture abhi baki hai mere dost

Think about Kolkata . Humidity is 97-98% and temps touching 40-45c . Just start your pc and voila , instant GTX 4xx omlette ready to serve

Nobody in India will dare buy these hothead cards. GTX 4xx cards are not at all for hot and humid countries and definitely not for India :no::no:

I mean seriously 94c in just 26c ambient temperature . Fermi is not at all meant for hot and humid climate of India . Keeping Fermi in an Indian PC is next to having a microwave / instant heater inside .

I just can't digest the fact " 94c in just 26c ambient temperature " . Its too much . This is the height boss

Guys can you imagine GTX 4xx in Rajasthan , Jaipur , Delhi , Kolkata ?

It'll be fried even before you can load your OS

Guess we can't expect price cuts from ATI 5xxx very soon :(

Back