Make my trip worst hotel booking app

blr_p

Skilled
In light of these conditions, we decided not to stay at the hotel and promptly contacted your support team to raise a complaint. I followed your instructions and provided photographs to illustrate the situation. at the accommodation meets basic standards.
Feel free to post them here by using the 'Attach files' button below the box where you type

At least you got a room. Imagine arriving at a hotel to find out that the MMT booking is not honoured and then having MMT customer service only offer a refund while you are stranded.

Found it better to book with the hotel directly and negotiate the prices. They normally match or offer a lower price than MMT.

I had the worst first experience with mmt, I booked a bus ticket with them, but the bus never showed up at the depot so I raised a dispute and to this date(booked ticket in start of November) the ticket is open, if you call their helpline, it will say that "your request is under process" and end the call. they have no other way to contact them. I pretty much got scammed and nothing I can do.

Recently i have stopped booking from these sites....i check the ratings and hotels on multiple sites and then check the price on their respective sites and usually it is cheaper there and if booking option is not there then call them directly. Has been much better lately booking directly

Recently i have stopped booking from these sites....i check the ratings and hotels on multiple sites and then check the price on their respective sites and usually it is cheaper there and if booking option is not there then call them directly. Has been much better lately booking directly
I second that, we did the same during our last Sikkim trip. Call the hotel and get the best price, even better than any booking apps.

As expected, the OP did a drive by posting and vanished. No pics mean it didn't happen. Purposely I asked for it

At least you got a room. Imagine arriving at a hotel to find out that the MMT booking is not honoured and then having MMT customer service only offer a refund while you are stranded.

Found it better to book with the hotel directly and negotiate the prices. They normally match or offer a lower price than MMT.
Happened with me 15 years ago.
It goa trip and a hotel on bagha beach, pre booked all hotel stays and travel.

@bagha hotel, they did not received any intimation about MMT booking, after a talk with MMT support they assured I will be refunded.

Atleast, hotel staff was able to give me a room.

And MMT Saga still continues till day

Other thing one can do while booking via these third party apps is give a call or send a mail to the respective hotel or property and confirm with them the same day or next day if it is 2+ days advanced booking or call them right away if it is same day or next day booking. I have tried this also last year when i was not able to get a direct booking via the hotel site but agoda showed available room and was able to book from there. Then i called them immediately to confirm as i was to reach there late evening only.

Back