Malinga destroys RSA : Takes 4 wickets in 4 balls!!

Anyone watching this on Set Max?

RSA were 206-5 chasing 210 for victory..Game stands now at 207-9.
Lasith Malinga with 4 wickets in 4 balls!! :ashamed:

Oh well finally the South Africans have won, thanx to a thick utside edge but damn..What a great finish!!

Only if our team could put up such a fight!.. :(

akshitmohan said:
Chucker.

10 chars.

No he isnt. He has a slinging action, but tht doesnt account to chucking. Check the videos, you would find his arm actually doesnt really bend. It appears to as he has a sideon, slinging action.

^ Nah, he doesn't chuck, its just that his arm moves sideways.

The 4 wickets were awesome though, you should have seen Graeme Smith's face at 207-9 :rofl:

RiO said:
^^What, we have a cricket team? :D
:rofl: :rofl:

Malinga ain't a chucker, it's just that he's a sling-arm-styled bowler (Remember Jeff Thomson?? :cool2: )
The Lankans have shown their resolve to win (albeit a tad late in the game..), but their resolve was never in question at all. I was telling that the Lankans were a dangerous proposition right from the start of the tourney...;)

Anyways, it was great seeing the Proteas win!

My vote : SA FTW! :hap2: :hap2:

malinga...made me proud ......super selector dark horse......

but his action havent caught icc eyes???earlier i used to think the bowl which malinga throws is chucker now i got elbow bent means chucking

Slightly OT but one thing about Malinga stands out..he sure has the most creative hair style in all of cricketing history..:rofl: Seems like he was dropped in a gunny sack filled with wet cotton...:p

Private Ryan said:
Slightly OT but one thing about Malinga stands out..he sure has the most creative hair style in all of cricketing history..:rofl: Seems like he was dropped in a gunny sack filled with wet cotton...:p
My fav was Collin Miller!
Look at his hair colour.

Back